Reviews for Counting to Ten
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Ah just re-read this chapter, love it so much!
EternalFalsity chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
This chapter by far is the best, it could easily be it's own story. Everything was set perfectly, the sex was accompanied by just an amazing aura of emotions. Fantastic job on this entire story
EternalFalsity chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
great smutty story ;)
sunshine chapter 5 . 11/15/2010
seriously hot and surprisingly sweet towards the end
Fumoffulove chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Friken HOT.

mrtysh chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Wow, I really like this story! :D Your descriptions are very appeasing... And, I think you did your job on Chapter 4. I am confused XD So, I'll be lingering around, waiting for the update to this one ;)

mrtysh 0
LyricalSin chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
So, either he died, moved away, or is in the bathroom. Considering the tone, I am guessing that it isn't the last one...but Kaoru's confusion of being alone makes me second guess that. Hmm...will there be a continuation to this chapter? Oh and how about that last Ouran chap? Poor 'mommy' lol. Everyone invaded his house XD
LovesKawaii chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
freakkin twiins are soo cuute !
Unwritetobeunwritten chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
Aww, I feel sorry for Kaoru. I mean why would Hikaru leave after he did that with his brother. Grr... I love it, keep working hard!
Draiq chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Oooo, so so very good! You have a fantastic writing style, it's true! I would love love LOVE to see Kaoru take control one time, maybe as the result of a dare of offhand comment like 'You don't have it in you' etc etc, but seeing as you said in the beginning that you weren't going to do that, I guess it's not going to happen :(

But still, I love this story! It's going on my faves right now! XD
StarbucksEnterprise chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
WAAAAAAAHHH!
sunshine chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Hot and funny. Me like
kandichi chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Hmm, I don't mind angst, or whatnot, as long as you're writing it XD
Crown V chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Loves it! The twins won't be able to look at a piano the same way! Not to mention Tamaki: "Why is there a butt print on my stool?...HIKARU! KAORU!"
LyricalSin chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
And the Trix rabbit strikes again lol. Wrench in the form of angst? I am cool with that...it's easy to do considering the relationship is (*gasp) 'forbidden'.