Reviews for The Assassins' Archives: Ginevra
Raven R. Mahmood chapter 14 . 6/2
It will be nice if you continue to the other assassin creed s
Raven R. Mahmood chapter 14 . 6/2
This is really good i can see you put a lot of work into it
cedeelbe chapter 76 . 10/1/2018
This story was fantastic! May it rest in peace.
Shepard131 chapter 76 . 9/15/2018
this story made me go back and start another run through of AC2. please keep up the good work.
Delphine Pryde chapter 76 . 9/4/2018
I loved the whole concept of near immortal OC changing time as a big finger to her master's.
Lurker chapter 76 . 6/26/2018
I want you to know that I read this all in one sitting, because I was so absorbed in it I couldn't stop. This story is full of fun, interesting possibilities, sparking off the creative part of my brain on what could happen next (I will satisfy myself with my musings, and not beg for more, I'm grateful for what you have shared as it is). I especially found myself enjoying the contemplation of a horde of Near Immortal, Near Unkillable Auditore Assassins, haha. Consequently, I had reacted with sheer horror at the thought of the same, only with the Borgias. Nooooo!

This is a fun what-if romp, and yes, Leonardo with anti-gravity is terrifying, but in a good way. :)

I think, that my favorite part in all of this, is the two tidbits you put in where Ezio, going over the Codex, muses that Altair needed to stop with the MJ (hashish). Just, just the thought of that made me laugh hard enough it was silent. Usually Ezio is shown so respectful of Altair, that this was hilarious. I mean, I've done plenty of reading (willing or not) of old things where my reaction was "yep, this author was on drugs." Here, it's pretty much Ezio going: "Altair, buddy, I respect you, but man, stop taking drugs and writing nonsense." Or "Man, Altair was hitting the hashish hard when he wrote this one." Fan-ta-stic. And to be fair, the Codex pages you wrote out in story really do sound like bizarre drug induced ramblings, and Ezio is completely understandable with his opinion, haha.

Anyway, thank you so much for this story, it's a fun ride!
Iridys chapter 76 . 8/20/2016
Hello, I'm new to the fandom. Thank you for writing this story; it was a lot of fun to read. Ginevra is an interesting character, and I'd like to know more of what she'll change. I also hope you'll get Ezio and Leo together :)
I hope you have the time and inspiration to complete this story one day, and I hope your own life is going well enough to give you the opportunity to do so.
Kalaong chapter 76 . 5/4/2016
Marvelous! Is there any chance this will be continued?
Guest chapter 76 . 10/31/2015
Did you really abandoned this..?
Guest chapter 75 . 10/31/2015
I do hope you haven't abandoned this.. it's so cruel of you to do so without so much as giving a notice! The story was picking up real nice..
justice21 chapter 76 . 5/23/2015
Very good.
The Cowgirl Bookworm chapter 76 . 4/7/2015
I wish this would be continued, it's by far one of my favorite fics on this site, out of all the categories!
Doombug chapter 76 . 2/9/2015
damn this was a really good read, its a shame it was never finished but whats been written up to this point I found to be awesome.
Inkie chapter 76 . 2/6/2014
Eventually, one day I might get another ff. net account but until then, I'm afraid I'll be basically leaving an anonymous review QQ. I remember reading chapter 75 and I think chapter 74 back when you were able to update and for the past 3 years or so I have come back time and time again, never forgetting your story and always hoping that you've updated, even if it was to say the story was dead or if something had happened to prevent you from writing. I had told myself many times recently not to reread this fic for fear of being disappointed in not seeing another update once I reached chapter 76 but then I started to reread it whenever I was on break at work on my cellphone. I come home, and immediately set to reading it on a larger screen and feeling joy and awe as I read this fic once more. Now, at the end of chapter 76, I don't feel the disappointment that I had feared. Sadness, yes but I still look forward to hopefully, you updating your story. An author's note or a "They lived happily ever after" single sentence would suffice so long as I (and my fellow readers who all miss you) could see that you were alright or at least lost interest in The Assassin's Archives: Ginevra. While I've read many other (And by gods am I picky .-.) Assassin's Creed fanfiction, I haven't really found one that I've enjoyed quite like TAAG. Then again, it would be insulting to compare any of them with this or this with them. Beautifully written and I oft wished I reviewed more but I am afraid of getting another account and then having my email flooded with reviews of "This story updated!" (I had this happen. 2 years worth of fanfictions that I had alerts on. Over 300 fanfiction varying from anything and everything that I had read and was waiting on updates on and I was and still do go through phases of this particular series or that one being priority on my read list) I no longer use that other email _; too flooded xD. But aside from my being off topic, please please return to us when or if you can. So long as I read fanfiction I will probably always check this particular fanfiction to see if there's been an update. Many titles and stories on this site have been seen and read by my eyes and left my mind but this one has stuck. If not we, then I, at least miss you.
Lythenia chapter 76 . 12/20/2013
Oh dear. I can't believe it ends there. I certainly hope you've simply found other projects to occupy your time, and not outright abandoned this, because I would LOVE to know what happens next. This is quite frankly my favorite Assassin's Creed fanfic, both because of its unusual content and your wonderful characterization. You're ideas are pure gold. Seriously, I read this for the first time about two years ago, misplaced it with the death of my computer, spend the past week furiously scourging the internet for it (remembering only the vague premiss, and that I loved it) and spent all day reading. So, please darling writer, continue this absolutely stunning piece of work.