Reviews for The Assassins' Archives: Ginevra
Kalaong chapter 76 . 5/4
Marvelous! Is there any chance this will be continued?
Guest chapter 76 . 10/31/2015
Did you really abandoned this..?
Guest chapter 75 . 10/31/2015
I do hope you haven't abandoned this.. it's so cruel of you to do so without so much as giving a notice! The story was picking up real nice..
justice21 chapter 76 . 5/23/2015
Very good.
The Cowgirl Bookworm chapter 76 . 4/7/2015
I wish this would be continued, it's by far one of my favorite fics on this site, out of all the categories!
Doombug chapter 76 . 2/9/2015
damn this was a really good read, its a shame it was never finished but whats been written up to this point I found to be awesome.
Inkie chapter 76 . 2/6/2014
Eventually, one day I might get another ff. net account but until then, I'm afraid I'll be basically leaving an anonymous review QQ. I remember reading chapter 75 and I think chapter 74 back when you were able to update and for the past 3 years or so I have come back time and time again, never forgetting your story and always hoping that you've updated, even if it was to say the story was dead or if something had happened to prevent you from writing. I had told myself many times recently not to reread this fic for fear of being disappointed in not seeing another update once I reached chapter 76 but then I started to reread it whenever I was on break at work on my cellphone. I come home, and immediately set to reading it on a larger screen and feeling joy and awe as I read this fic once more. Now, at the end of chapter 76, I don't feel the disappointment that I had feared. Sadness, yes but I still look forward to hopefully, you updating your story. An author's note or a "They lived happily ever after" single sentence would suffice so long as I (and my fellow readers who all miss you) could see that you were alright or at least lost interest in The Assassin's Archives: Ginevra. While I've read many other (And by gods am I picky .-.) Assassin's Creed fanfiction, I haven't really found one that I've enjoyed quite like TAAG. Then again, it would be insulting to compare any of them with this or this with them. Beautifully written and I oft wished I reviewed more but I am afraid of getting another account and then having my email flooded with reviews of "This story updated!" (I had this happen. 2 years worth of fanfictions that I had alerts on. Over 300 fanfiction varying from anything and everything that I had read and was waiting on updates on and I was and still do go through phases of this particular series or that one being priority on my read list) I no longer use that other email _; too flooded xD. But aside from my being off topic, please please return to us when or if you can. So long as I read fanfiction I will probably always check this particular fanfiction to see if there's been an update. Many titles and stories on this site have been seen and read by my eyes and left my mind but this one has stuck. If not we, then I, at least miss you.
Lythenia chapter 76 . 12/20/2013
Oh dear. I can't believe it ends there. I certainly hope you've simply found other projects to occupy your time, and not outright abandoned this, because I would LOVE to know what happens next. This is quite frankly my favorite Assassin's Creed fanfic, both because of its unusual content and your wonderful characterization. You're ideas are pure gold. Seriously, I read this for the first time about two years ago, misplaced it with the death of my computer, spend the past week furiously scourging the internet for it (remembering only the vague premiss, and that I loved it) and spent all day reading. So, please darling writer, continue this absolutely stunning piece of work.
whrr.trudy chapter 76 . 12/9/2013
I love it! Hope you find the muse to finish this someday :)
Morgomir chapter 76 . 8/9/2013
It saddens me to see such a magnificent piece of fiction end on such a cliffhanger. Either way the story is still fantastic. Keep up the good work, whatever it may be.
Rainbow.Rose93 chapter 76 . 7/11/2013
Loved reading the story so far, I hope you will continue writing even though it has been a while.
Weasel Fu chapter 76 . 4/11/2013
I really really like you story (and Stork Raving Mad). Is there any chance that you might start writing on either of them again? I love the time thought you put into developing the characters and I think your plots are interesting and well paced. Thanks for the stories so far!
Weasel Fu chapter 21 . 4/9/2013
I really like your story so far. It's nice to see you fleshing out the Assassin's Creed characters and Ginevra is pretty well balanced for an OC.
Stormbirdie chapter 76 . 3/29/2013
I love this. It's really, really good. And the Idea- that is really original and simply fascinating. I learned so much by reading this- about Italian history and a bit of Science, as well. Thank you for posting this.
Please, keep updating.
Hatheny Lurey Dralaw chapter 76 . 3/19/2013
Well this is quite possibly the best Assassin's Creed fanfic I've ever read. Great premise, well-executed, good writing, in-character characters, OC that is very likeable...yes, yes and yes, everything is lovely. I know it hasn't been updated since 2011, but for what it's worth, the ride was a lot of fun while it lasted.

If I could just ask one thing? Does it all end happily ever after? Things are so nice right now, I'd feel so much better if I knew for sure that everyone ended up happy (in this fic, at least!). You don't have to go into any details! Just a yay or nay.

But anyway. Lovely fic. Thanks for writing it. :-)