Reviews for B for Boom
Bronze chapter 1 . 8/14
There be one little problem with their bomb. It ain't shit and gunpowder that goes BOOM! It's fertilizer and fuel oil mixed right that really goes BA-BOOOM! Luckily for Ron and Luna they DIDN'T make one of those! Or they'd be on their next great adventure very soon after it go BOOOM! Knowing Ron, he'd go big for his first test and they'd never find the body parts! But it was quite funny. I've always thought that everybody underestimated Luna's intelligence. True, she does act spacy but to me it's always seemed an act. Though I will admit in the story Harry Farscape Potter Luna and her father are lacking more then a few screws. However they manage to A) talk Harry into going along with their insanity and B) actually making the whole thing work. Unfortunately, the Potter luck strikes and Murphy throws in his Mega OOOOPS factor. It's to put it mildly, STRANGE! But quite funny. Especially when you find out who else Luna managed to get involved. Back to this one. Ron and Luna really should've talked to Hermione or some other Muggle born before attempting this. Though, come to think of it, that might just've made it worse. God help them if they'd come to a nut job like me! I'd've made it a hell of a lot bigger but also made sure we were maybe a mile or two away before letting the set it off. Nuts I may be, BUT, I still like my body in one piece in one location at a time! I can't imagine it being much fun spread all over the local landscape.
DracoGinny4everrr chapter 1 . 1/8
God! I love this couple so much thanks for the story
The Lady Rogue chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Naw.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
XD
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
This is worthy of further work: i.e., Malfoy Manor, perhaps?
SortingHat chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
I see potential for this to be a REAL story instead of the usual crack fics.
Nebresh chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
nice
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Love your Luna, Love your Ron. Love blowing shit up with shit. Disagree with reviewer who thought dragon dung would be less potent because of lack of methane. I don't think methane is a potent ingredient in a fertilizer bomb. AFAIK, you use the fertilizer itself, not the fumes from it, to build a real fertilizer bomb, therefore the methane has nothing to do with it.

Artificial fertilizers are always high in nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, and possibly sulfur. I'm not sure about the potassium, but the other three make spectacular effects when burned. Ammonium nitrate is now a controlled substance in many countries because of its potential use in fertilizer bombs (see wikipedia article ANFO) so ammonia is an important dung component too. (Ammonia is usually more concentrated in the urine, though.)

Dragon dung should make excellent bombs, because of course it is magical dung, and therefore has lots of quintessence (the virtual chemical responsible for all magical reactions.)
iamtherealmaverick chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I'd love to see a chapter two... ;)

~M
Ganjapanda chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
"Then again, Muggles blew things up with shit. Maybe it was the world that was mad..."

I'm not much of a reviewer, but I thought you'd like to know that line made me crack up. Very nice story.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I'm no fan of Ron, but Luna deserves (and so shall have!) my support in whatever she does.

Now, about those Ringworlds, clearly old news! The latest theories point towards Dyson Spheres, which are therefore not only impossible to detect but also ruin many forms of astrology by concealing key stars, thereby disrupting the accuracy of various predictions, casting a shroud over divination and thus securing the advantage of foreknowledge for the involved factions...
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Well, I can say that there is a bit of charm to making things go boom. Considering the time, and England's experience with the IRA, it would be hard NOT to know that certain things can be used.

Still, Luna's Plan B? Amusing.
Overactive Mind chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
You'd think with the firebreathing and all, dragon waste would be far less volatile than cow or horse. I guess methane isn't at a premium when you don't always have to obey the laws of physics. :P
Bluepencil chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Yo, AJT. :) Nice story bro, but you might want to rewrite the opening a little. Sounding a little PL there.
Enlightener chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Bonding over explosives... Harry potter style