Reviews for Framed
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This was excellent. Poor Hagrid. But I loved McGonagall. She was briliant! I'm glad he had her and Moody for friends.
wheresthewolf chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
*tear* aww I never thought about who made Hagrid's Hut and Umbrella! I love this one shot. I also always picture Alastor Moody in school with McGonagall. Great job!
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Aw, I like this. Short and sweet. It's interesting that you included Alastor. I didn't think he was that old, but the books don't say his exact age, so it's possible that he went to school with Minerva.
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Aw cute! I love how Moody was there. And I really like how you portrayed Minerva too! She's such a good friend. Poor Hagrid. Good job! :)

Analie
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
AW...

They're so adorable! I loved this fic!

And we never do learn Moody's exact age do we? So yes, this very well could be canon for all we know...
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
That was really sweet. I can totally see Minnie doing that. Easy as pie.
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Minerva was scottish? Didnt see that one!

all the same, its great!
sevy MMAD chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh, great! I'm officially in love with your stories! Minerva is just perfect in here, and I can imagine her doing everything for a friend.

Thank you so much!

Sevy MMAD
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Nice one shot, I often wanted to write something a little like this myself. It was interesting to read your take on it, and I like Minerva in this, her loyalty and determination, it's just as I would see her.