Reviews for Love That Lasts
Kyubbi-Sama chapter 2 . 4/26
I loved your fic.
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 1 . 3/30
That was beautiful *-* I'm so glad Sasu finally found his special person and in form of Naru, no less :) I'm so happy *-*
berry5tz chapter 2 . 1/11
Thank you. This was a wonderful story.

Sasuke and Naruto 's relationship was a thing of pure beauty. I loved how you paced their relationship. It makes the bond stronger between them when they finally become one.
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
So beautiful!
Lol Kiba was just funny
MrsTDCC17 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
That was so breath takingly beautiful :')
Yuri Keiba Yaoi Freak chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
it was so touching! i love your stories so much!
Historia Thirteen chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Aww, this was adorable
igotmoneymoney chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Love it
firtara chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
OMG... the ending of this story made my heart swell. It takes a lot for a story to do that. Very well done it was beautiful :)
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Awww that was so romantic!
Sasuke got his special person
matsujun chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
AWWWW!
M1th chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Naruto's so adorable here. Really loved this one-shot. I'm not sure how it looked before the re-edit but this is quite perfect as it is.

I really liked how their relationship folded out and grew.
mizscha chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
this is one of the best oneshots i've ever read. not to mention the sweetest one.
i just love the way they take times to know each other before having sex.
and yes blind dates do most of the times turn out to be bad but all of them worth it when you finally meet that special someone.
i have a great time reading this.
Kenny-chan Can't Spelll chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is an amazing story and I love how their relationship grows. It's nothing like others I have read where they are instantly doing it like rabbits, instead you write this sweet, amazing story where they grow to love each other. This is so awesome you amazing writer you!

Love Kenny-chan
lo chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was so incredibly sweet. Nice work.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »