Reviews for Too Close to the Ground
Phoenix's Moon chapter 19 . 8/27
The story has reached the climax!
...
Get it? No?
Anyways, I love how this AU ties into season 5 with all of the flashbacks and such. I hope you regain inspiration for this story and write more!
Shit- did you do actual research for the school because I live in York, Pennsylvania and go to William Penn. Good fanfic on another note
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 19 . 7/8
Oh my gosh, please please please update as soon as you can! This story is absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to see/read where you take the plot.
I love this fic! I can't wait to see what happens next. And dare you take so long to update on a cliffhanger like that :( Shame on you! (Just kidding, love you) Anyway, please update as soon as you can and I'll leave another review, with less scolding next time. :)
MagicalEspionage chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
O-O what the, and just when the good stuff was starting! I love this sooooo much! I cannot wait for the next chapter, just marvelous!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
DMAKDSJD SJDJS DJS FJ DSJD F THIS IS AMAZING OH MY GOD MY FEELS PLEASE CONTINUE! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!
VonZenhousen chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Ye better post another chapter, my feelings can handle this kind of thing. I'm in love with you because this fic. Please be my valentine!
-Anne
Bright Eyed Soul Sister chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
"Besides, John Winchester knew better than to listen to voices in his head."
O.o
Well...
TARDIStoaster chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
Cliff.
Hanger.

(Hanging from a cliff... And that's why he's called Cliff Hanger!)

Ah... I... wow. This is two years old. And I am dying a little inside because you left it like that.
talon81 chapter 19 . 1/25/2013
oh man! I just found this story and I love it only to get to this chapter and see you haven't updated in forever! please tell me you will come back and finish this story! please please please! :D
dualities chapter 19 . 11/26/2012
AGFGGHSAFGJHDG WHAT HAPPENS
OpenMindedCranberry chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
How dare you leave us hanging like this?! o.o

You can't do this to me, it's torture! Don't stop writing, please?!

Update soon...I'm addicted to this...

Shacala chapter 19 . 7/30/2012
I can barely wait for the conclusion. This should be interesting.
GreatSlashDragon2 chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
Are you going to post the next chapter soon ? I hope you will, because this fiction is great. All the characters are IC, but your story is still original. Great job !
LPLB chapter 19 . 7/2/2012