Reviews for Too Close to the Ground
Harley Jane Quinn chapter 19 . 3/2
Nooooooo! dude you have to tell us what happens!
Dulharpa chapter 19 . 11/9/2016
I really like this fic so can you please update?
Dulharpa chapter 16 . 11/9/2016
Yes! I love the fact that you didn't make this a John-bashing fic :D
cowgyrl2001 chapter 19 . 8/24/2016
Please please come back and finish this story?!
SonHwa chapter 19 . 11/7/2015
Why are so many good Sabriel fics unfinished? I love it :) ... Guess I'll have to skip directly to the comments next time, to see if the fic I'm reading is finished.

Shame, this fic was really good ㅠㅠ
existentialpun chapter 19 . 9/3/2015
IT HAS BEEN FOUR FREAKIN' YEARS. I KNOW. I KNOW.
You might've forgotten about this fic already, but lemme tell you-it's a damn good story, and it's impossible not to love. But...
WHY THE FREAK DID YOU END THIS ON A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THIS?!
Seriously. This is the Grand Reveal of the fic, the climax, and...the end?
I love this story, but the ending's a bigger cliffhanger than Reichenbach (and coming from a Sherlockian, that's saying something).
Yeah, just leave me to drown in feels now. :(
Phoenix's Moon chapter 19 . 8/27/2015
The story has reached the climax!
...
Get it? No?
Anyways, I love how this AU ties into season 5 with all of the flashbacks and such. I hope you regain inspiration for this story and write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Shit- did you do actual research for the school because I live in York, Pennsylvania and go to William Penn. Good fanfic on another note
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 19 . 7/8/2015
Oh my gosh, please please please update as soon as you can! This story is absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to see/read where you take the plot.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/27/2015
I love this fic! I can't wait to see what happens next. And dare you take so long to update on a cliffhanger like that :( Shame on you! (Just kidding, love you) Anyway, please update as soon as you can and I'll leave another review, with less scolding next time. :)
MagicalEspionage chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
O-O what the, and just when the good stuff was starting! I love this sooooo much! I cannot wait for the next chapter, just marvelous!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/1/2013
DMAKDSJD SJDJS DJS FJ DSJD F THIS IS AMAZING OH MY GOD MY FEELS PLEASE CONTINUE! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!
VonZenhousen chapter 19 . 8/12/2013
Ye better post another chapter, my feelings can handle this kind of thing. I'm in love with you because this fic. Please be my valentine!
-Anne
Achlois chapter 18 . 4/1/2013
"Besides, John Winchester knew better than to listen to voices in his head."
O.o
Well...
A Quantity of Eggs chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
Cliff.
Hanger.

(Hanging from a cliff... And that's why he's called Cliff Hanger!)

Ah... I... wow. This is two years old. And I am dying a little inside because you left it like that.