Reviews for Fighter
TuChaparrita chapter 16 . 1/6/2013
i loved this story, i have always hated emily, even in the movies!
THEPrincessx chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
This was a cute idea. Not too realistic though, and your writing needs some work, but over all good Job :)
Paili-chan chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
Wait, but I thought Seth tackled Sue BEFORE the Sue even reached Leah with that knife? With his enhanced speed, he should have been able to reach the mom before she even got near Leah with that knife as soon as he saw her with it in her hand. *lol*
vampiregurl chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
maybe she could show the blood as evidence. or ask the pack to vouch for her since wolves can read minds and all. damn Sam! and her mother for believing someone else over their own daughter.
Jakeorll150 chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
I definitly think you should write a sequel
JezebelSlytherin chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
yes yes yes yes oh plz write a sequel? is dat splet write ahhh im terrible at writing ahh bye bye tacos!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
Loved It! I want a sequel!
musiclover1823 chapter 15 . 7/13/2010
Good chap. Plz make a squel every chap waz like a soap opera 4 n my n me and friend we read. Every chap so plz make a squel D
leahluver96 chapter 15 . 7/13/2010
u should definatley do a sequel! and sam should find ou that they are his baby!because it would be sad if he went his whole life not knowing he had kids!:( so sad! anyway im sad its over! but it was really good!
miss-glitz chapter 15 . 7/13/2010
SEQUEL!
toshii519 chapter 15 . 7/13/2010
you should make a sequal and i love this chapter
IRunWithTheWolverz chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
Grr I still say Leah and Sam should get together.. _ But I like the story, good job
h8onme.x chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
Heehee, I liked the way he proposed to her...

Whats gonna happen to Sam?

and we didnt really get a description of Josh.. So I was wondering whether we could get an idea of what Josh & the babies look like?

thanks.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANNA READ MORE!
toshii519 chapter 14 . 7/11/2010