Reviews for Shoot To Kill
rcfan77 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Still amazing that i didn't comment after i read it at least 3 times Very good one! :)
wisegirl71301 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
AWESOME SAUCE
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I LOVED this. So much!
Shani8 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Another terrific story! :)

As always, I loved every word, especially the ending. Nicely done!

BRAVO!

~Shani :)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Excellent drama and angst and a touching, in character conversation between Jane and Lisbon. I love this fic!
13 Jo chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I completely LOVED everything about this story.

It had everything I wanted to see. Everyone was in character... Rigspelt was great... Jane bonding with the child... Lisbon emerging the hero but beating herself up about things that she could've done better... There was drama and action throughout and fun at the end.

I thought everything was spot on!

I specially liked the way you handled the Jane - Lisbon relationship. The banter at the beginning was great. And later it got very tender, loving and caring, but never over the top and too romantic. I was really impressed! Nicely done!
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Outstanding! Such a fluid piece of writing and every characterisation was spot-on. Please write more, you are very good at this :-)
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I really liked this one, especially the conclusion of the story that fits perfectly, wrapping up the story. It was cute banter between them, and I can totally see Lisbon acting that way to protect the little child.

The only thing that struck me as a bit odd was when Lisbon said she didn't deserve to be cured by the paramedics. I mean, as much guilt as she must have felt, I can imagine her saying all the other stuff (that was written) but not that particular sentence. Dunno why.

The fact that the whole problematic issue behind Lisbon ignoring Jane was introduced as a flashback was a nice touch, as was the previous case and introducing the fact that Lisbon did give Jane some space, something he wasn't doing for her at the present time.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story ;)

Keep writing :D! Cookies.
Tinuviel Rose chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Nice story, the characters seem very realistic.
Famous4it chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Aww really sweet! Wonderfully in character too! Love the Xena reference ;)
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Knowing she had a starring role in Jane's night time fantasies was disturbing, yet strangely flattering. And at least it made her feel less guilty about dreaming about him every night.

I really enjoyed reading this - loved the ending!
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I could totaly see this as an actual episode. Everyone was IC. Poor Lisbon... she takes care of others but not about herself. She's just that kind of person, a true hero. Ah Jane so loves her, how could he not! I would like to see an epilouge of this story. It was great keep it up.