Reviews for New Various Chapter Ones
Loki Firefox chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Ah! The Passion Play sequel! I hope this becomes a full fic.
FairyTale-Mythology chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
I like this. Then again, I'm all for bottoming-Harry. I read some of your other stories (Oh my GODIZZLES- I love Incorrigible Infatuation) and seriously, like everything you write is AMAZINGNESS. That's not a word according to the Red-Squiggly-Line. Anyways, you're what encouraged me to actually post what I have.
Codelulu-chan chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Well, I loved it, can't wait to see the Part II's
armygirl1234 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Continue passion Play II pretty please your writing is really good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I would sacrifice a small child if for you to finish the Passion Play sequel.
I mean that in a devoted/desperate but somehow not creepy way?
HawthornRose chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Oooooh, very interesting, especially with the idea about why purebloods hate muggle-borns so much :D nice work :)
TheGirlofTigers chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
This story most come to be!

; ;

Oh please oh please oh please!

I

Love

It so much.
Izzycullen6 chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Loved all the stories and want to read more. Except maybe Barty crouch jr he is just freaking. Any more chapters would be amazing
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love how you can make stories with clashing views on people. Like in your harryxmarcus story how you have hermonie Harry's BFF and in this one a horrible *itch. And I don't mean witch. Awesome stories!
picabone99 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
OUTSTANDING! you are an amazing author! i would love to read more of this story. i love the glory, harry pairing.
xxGrAcExx chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
GURRLL you need to make and continue a sequel of Marcus/Harry. This is honesty like one of my favorite stories every. Their relationship is so sweet and touching and amazing and realistic and all that good stuff. Please? I'm dying to read more, especially with the mpreg, which I usually don't like reading, but in this case, HELLYEAH.

Desperately hoping, wishing, praying, pleading, begging, etc for you to continue! You're such a talented writer and this plot/story is so amazing-together, it's unstoppable!

Right, I'm rambling, but I really hope that you will continue it. Your choice though.

Thanks for writing it though! Love everything about it!
Rocia chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Very good - next chapter, please :-)
impisa99 chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
Please continue the Marcus/Harry into a full fic. It was such a wonderful beginning.
Booker10 chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
R u going to expand on this one, because i REALLY want to know wat happens next!:)))
MissMagillicuddy chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
i hope you finish this story some day. I like the odd parings, and i would love to see their reaction to finding out he's pregnant.
952 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »