Reviews for Cloudburst
erika chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
awww and lol i like when she said "bite me again and i'll knock out all you're teeth" XD
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
So fluffy!
Lovinglolipop0402 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
i read this before bed and now I got an idea for a night dream(not a day dream and not a dream it is when your awkake but dreaming at nighttime):D!
the butt-loving cynic chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
OMG! I just realized that I read this a while ago, and I can;t believe YOU wrote it! THAT'S AWESOME! I really liked it when I read it the first time but now that I know it's yours, I like it even more :D LOL

It was so cute! I loved the end: "Bite me again, and I'll knock your teeth out." Gotta love Alice's domestic violence tendencies - The way Oz risked his own health to find Alice during a storm was SOOO on-the-spot for him. He's such a little martyr. :D But that's what makes Oz's character enjoyable! Well...to me at least...GIL'S STILL MY FAVORITE!

Oz X Alice forevahz! XD You MUST write another oneshot for this pairing, Raphy-chan!

Great now I'm gonna be on a Pandora Hearts story crave...

Oh well, I'll enjoy every moment of it!
patri-300 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
lol the end was funny! and everythings else was nice
lotbe chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Waaaaah~ That's lovely! Kinda fluffy and still in-character! Hope to read more OzAlice from you!
Rinnesuke chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
'bite me again and I'll knock out all your teeth.'? How Alice-like. Romantic, sitting in a tree. And of course, gilbert just has to come at the wrong time. I thought alice'd hug him to keep him warm, not give him her coat.
Padfoot's Pawprint chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
awww. that was cool. please continue writing. Thanks for writing this [:
Ink'n'Echo chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Yeah a Pandora Hearts fan besides me! This was so cute to read especially the last part and I just love Emily fufufu~!
XoXBloodyAliceT.T chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
lol
beautifly92 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Aw so cute :)
someone179 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
haha cute :)
Suki90 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Hahahaha, how cute she is at the end xD

please continue writting D
Pineapple Lump chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
_ love it

especially the last line!

_ i love Alice