Reviews for Served
I do! I want to see this through!
Mirage352 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Just beat Chaos Rings and started reading this - this is such a good story so far, please write moreee!
hihazuki chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I'd really like you to see this through, it has too much potential to just leave it like this. I swear this fandom is way under-rated.
Le Prince chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Continue!
Kcad chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
May i ask r u gonna continue this? This is sooo good. I've been waiting for ur update (i literally jumped in joy when i see chapter 3)

i really want to see this through.
emptysummer chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
This story needs lots of love and cookies and possibly rapid plot bunnies. You're going a good job so far keep it up
isheberg chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
yeeessss I want to see this through too! this is really good and and the idea really creative :)
Chiogaru chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
I do have an ff account but can't remember the email and password I used but to the point-

I immensely enjoyed reading the two chapters you have posted and is by far the most original Chaos Rings fanfic I've encountered since most writers can't seem to break away from quoting the original dialogue and events as appear in game - so this is truly a refreshing change of pace.

I realize the unlikelihood of this story being updated any time soon considering the number of chapters and publishing date - However I feel compelled to at the very least let you know how enjoyable I found the read in the perhaps vain hope that it may someday be updated...

I appreciate your use of paragraphing and the portrayal of the characters. Escher, over whom I immediately developed the dreaded fangirl crush, is especially well done and the law firm setting is brilliant!

The playful banter between characters had me grinning all the way through and I applaud you for the vocabulary range.

I hope you enjoy reading this at least half as much as I did reading your fanfic.

Wishfully thinking,

Chio
babo123 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
I love the game and I'm still in the process of finishing it.

I liked how you twisted it and set it in a different timeline
Alex chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Great story

please update
Kcad chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Yes i really enjoyed your story :D. I've just finished playin' Chaos rings and really 3 it. This is my favorite couple too. Please update the next chapter(s) :)). Can't wait!
Anon chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
I'm not sure if you're going to continue this story, but I really do enjoy it. I like how you stay true to the characters but throw them in different circumstances. It offers some amount of familiarity but with a nice element of surprise. I look forward to see how you incorporate Olgar and Vahti into this if you continue. :)
FinalEmblem chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Thank the lord that you finally updated! I was starting to think I'd never see more of this! Great chapter, I can't wait to see you update
Lan Yue Hime chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
love it!

The two are my favorite couple!
mangacrazi chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
YAY another Chaos Rings fanfic!

This is pretty cool, and a totally different approach of a story starring musiea and escher. Very well done! Update soon XD