Reviews for Ten Slices of Life in the Ikebukuro Pie
Chaoshift chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Izaya's attitude towards humanity reminds me of how some people view writing fanfiction. We love to create conflicts for our characters!
youjouhan chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
W O W. Words cannot express how much I love your Mikado paragraph, because good Mikado-centric drabbles/fics? Practically non-existent. I've been searching frantically for good Mikado fic, because daaamn he's one of the most interesting personalities on the show and you've totally captured that unassuming-yet-dangerous air around Mikado, and I hope you'd write more on him someday! Good job. :D
icywarm chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Loved it.
unreliablekamikaze chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Ah, it is beautiful.

The Izaya bit I was kinda skeptical of, but it was pretty funny. It would serve him right so much if he had some trivial thing that was his GREATEST WEAKNESS (-obnoxious overdramatic emphasis here for the lulz yeah this isn't making much sense I apologize.)

Curious: the Shizuo bit, are you referring to him desiring to keep his reputation and so continuing to spend money, or did you mean that he grew to ...say, enjoy his reputation? I was sort of confused on that part.

But anyway, I love them all! Like Izaya loves humans. :3

'samazing~ wheeeeeeeeeee
Gimpyslair chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
The Togusa one is my favorite, so funny!
sunniday chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I loved it 3 especially mikados' izayas and celtys parts lol
Smicc chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This is really well done. The characterizations are perfect! I absolutely love it!
Kacey chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Cute and I loved the more in-depth look at some of the characters, especially Mikado and Simon. Plus the ones with Shizuo and Celty were great.
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Love it~ Especially the last one and the one with Izaya~
xmichikox chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I like the idea. It describes the characters quite accurately in so few sentences. Keep up the good work.

And now I will always think necrophilia when I think ShinraXCelty, too. Though I do support the pairing. I just think it's funny.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Lovely pieces! I really liked that you went through some of the less common characters as well. I have to say the Izaya one was my favorite though, because allergies? That's adorable 3 Brilliant little snippets 3 3

And here's the concrit part _ :

There is no such thing as a parkour knife (_-) Izaya's knife is just an ordinary switchblade (I believe it's a switchblade, at leats). One of the defining characteristics of parkour is that you are not supposed to use any tools at all other than the environment itself to get around.

Anri: neither of them -were- entirely human.

Mikado: Ryuugamine Mikado bore the strongest resemblance to Orihara Izaya -of- anyone in Ikebukuro.

That -was- where you started to see the Izaya

Jekyll -didn't- always need a special potion (you're in past tense, remember!)

Celty: A conversation Celty -hoped- she -would- (or she'd) never have to recall again.

Just remember the tense issues, since those seem to pop up a good bit _