Reviews for Lovely Cherry Blossom
Lovely Loza chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
This story was so funny:)
When they were announcing the value and it said 0, I laughed my ass of. And the soul eater and getting shot part were so 'wtf', but in a good way! I hope you are going to update, even if years have passed. Your plot truly knows no boundaries, I respect that.
All in all, this is a masterpiece!
Major Abigail Whitlock chapter 17 . 6/26/2014
Omg totally awesome please update
Alyce DreamEater chapter 17 . 2/14/2014
I just love Gaara! Insane or not! This is an amazing story!
TheDarkestThing chapter 17 . 10/15/2012
UPDATE SOON! This story is freakingg flabbergasting ! lol but yeah i love your stories please update soon ! :)
DiamondForest chapter 17 . 10/10/2012
Well, ain't this a diamond in a rock field? Your story is a sight for sore eyes. I've read so many AkaSaku's that I could probably tell what happens next in the story! But you are just unpredictable. And pretty funny too. I love the sense of humor! I love the plot, it's so different from any other story I've read, albeit it's similar to others. I love every aspect of this story, from the box, the bagels, and the seemingly's. Very different elements you've intermingled with together in a very alluring way. I'd love for you to update, and keep on doing what you do, and I'll be here to read and review. :)
Until then, adieu.
SecretBlackMagic chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Awesome story you got here. I'm a new author too so I can relate how you felt about the reviews thing.
The part about Itachi speaking in a voice that should be illegal was ridiculously hilarious to me. I am so favoriting this story. Keep up the good work!
Nallux chapter 13 . 8/26/2012
Completely unexpected for her to actually shoot someone.
brica chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
Nice story, keep up the good work, yeah?

By the way, you might want to be careful not to make random references throughout your story, 'cause you seem to be doing that quite a lot, perhaps without realizing it. Like how the way Hinata acted way back when she realized that Itachi was not human seemed a lot like something out of Twilight (although I, myself have never read it) or how the whole Soul Eater concept from way back then seemed an awful lot like the one in the Anime & Manga series of the same name.

Of course, since you don't seem to have used these plot points beyond that chapter, I'm sure most people would wind up forgetting all about it. I'm kinda betting that you're letting your readers forget all about it, only to surprise us latter on when it comes back and we've forgotten all about it... that, or you, yourself, have forgotten all about it... one or the other, really.

The only reason I'm not favoriting you, as an author, is because I feel that the only reason for favoriting is to give someone an ad on one's page. And I feel that no-one cares about going to the Favorite Authors tab. 'Cause we're lazy. At least, I, myself, only ever check the Author's other stories and his/her favorite stories. Maybe I'm the only one that's lazy like that, though, who knows... yeah, it's probably just me... yeah, just me. Sorry about that, it seems your rants in that story of yours about clichés totally influenced me.

Look, look! I just created a new word: favoriting! I say that 'cause i have Firefox. And Firefox comes with a built-in spell-check. Handy, huh? Sadly, it does not recognize jargon. Or my first language, for that matter (which is French, by the way, 'cause I'm from that one part of Canada where most people are supposed to (part of Canada Quebec. Quebec similar to a state in the US, but in Canada... in French, it's called a province, but I'm not sure if it's the same in English... I'm too lazy to Google translate it, though)).

Oh my, would you look at that? It seems my bad habit of making parenthesis in parenthesis has creepped (spelling, anyone?) up on me again. Sorry about that.

Sorry for the rants, by the way, it seems I just can't help it.

... me and my over-apologizing habit...
animeduchess14 chapter 17 . 6/18/2012
Gaara is creeping me out. o.o Really good chapter though! I love how
xxDemonic Candy Angelxx chapter 17 . 6/15/2012
Yay! i'm the 100th review! well,anyways i thought that this chapter was pretty good
dragontamer ri-chan chapter 17 . 6/13/2012
DAMN this is awesome. I'm VERY excited to see where you take this story!
sDAJVCOLISDAVLIF chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
HAHA PEIN. SUCK IT. Lolz but I actually love Pein...
A Call to Arms chapter 17 . 6/11/2012
The source of the purge has been found. A group of regular FF users, Critics United, will post any story they don't like on their forum. Then they have all their members mass report it until the story is deleted. In their forum they say they hope to cause another purge soon.

They are not critics; they are bullies. They do not offer constructive criticism; they flame and poke fun. They like to call stories sh¡tfics, and call authors whose story they got deleted 'immature' and 'likely to b¡tch at them.' They often use heavy sarcasm and condescension in their supposed 'constructive criticism.'

Let us go and mass report them and their stories. The head of Critics United has MA sex scenes in her stories. Copy and Paste. Spread the word.

P.S. While I am not a writer the actions of Critics United still disgust me. You should see the things they say about stories obviously made by fourteen year olds. Instead of offering anything helpful they crush the writer's will to write and improve.

Also, if you want a laugh at Critics United's expense, look them up on encylopedia dramatica. Make sure you type ' ' with 'critics united' following.
Mistress Shadow Bakura chapter 17 . 6/10/2012
Please continue... I loved reading this story. It is very interesting.
Noxxus chapter 16 . 5/27/2012
I wanted them to kidnap her! :D I'll keep waiting.