Reviews for Fan Base
Alestrel chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
[pissing self laughing] That is WONDERFUL. Many thanks for the recommend - though I will now read my way through the rest, story by story.

Please express my thanks to your Prime for the excellent quality of the figures. I have far too many for my own good and am very impressed with them. Which reminds me, I still haven't done any follow-up mini-comics...
tamiiland chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Oh, my God. Transformers wearing underwear. XD
Kick-Aft chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
hahahahaha! love this!
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Good story despite you not mentioning the Optimus Prime Voice Changer helmet (I happen to have one BTW).
femme4jack chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This is just brilliant crack. I love the antics Sideswipe gets up to in your stories, but the image of him wearing his own character underwear takes the cake! As does Optimus brushing his denta.
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
lol
SeekerFreefall chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Oh wow, you don't know how much I love this right now! The image of OP playing with an OP toothbrush started the laughter, and I don't think I stopped laughing until the end. Great work!
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
*cackles madly and bookmarks it*
Vol chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
"Money works in mysterious ways. God does too, but that's because He watched, and took notes."

This whole thing is hilarious. I think I strained something laughing ... That's just what we do when living in a different culture, appropriating the things we like but usually not doing it properly XD
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
LOLWUT :'D I love this, wonderful. :)
GavinDarklighter chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
That was an amazing, funny and well written story. I need to stop laughing, but the mental images...

Alone Sides in his underwear of pyjamas... *snickers*

Optimus with his toothbrush...

I really enjoyed the story, I didn't read something so amusing and fun in some time.
Dracoqueen22 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
See this? This is a grin and it has not left my face since I started reading this piece of delightful humor.

Toothbrush! *cackles* With Optimus' face on it! And he USES it. OMFG.

That was pure comedy gold. By the gods, I love Transformers humor. Especially with culture clash and confusions. *cackles*

And the reference to Lady GaGa's alt mode? Priceless. Oh yeah, I liked this. I tend to enjoy your frank humor so this was just icing on the cake.

Stripperella chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh, snaps! I love this!
Peacewish chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Excuse me while I collapse in laughter. Oh, Sideswipe... you're millions of years old? Really? With the Y-front underwear... oh Primus. Maybe he doesn't wear it outside the Ark, but Laserbeak and Ravage still sneak in on a regular basis! What if the Decepticons circulated your image on the net, huh?

...well, maybe Sideswipe has already posted himself on Youtube, for all I know. Shameless, that bot. Leaving him aside, I loved Sunstreaker's careful art rendering, and yes, even his gracious acceptance of the poor man's rejection. And I just love the idea in general. Autobots deserve to get royalties from marketing! I hate that damn government, so boo to federal funding. Optimus is right, money that comes from it has too many strings attached, all that bureaucracy and icky rules. Capitalism is far superior.

This only leaves the question of who is brave enough to make a deal with Swindle for Decepticon licensing. I'd buy anything with Soundwave on it.
Hasty chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
The power of merchandising meets the Fourth Wall- with hilarious results. I don't normally read Transformer fiction, but this is great.