Reviews for Happily Ever After
inblindingdarkness chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
That was deep- a whole different side of Thalia that no one sees. I love how you can make a character on a page three-dimensional and real with nothing but words. Keep writing.
singing-along chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This was so beautiful! Carefully worded and strike straight to the heart. Nice job portraying Thalia too, as an immortal she will just have to watch as her friends' life passing by and never age herself. Well done :)
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is really good, but sad.…
Percabeth-is-Endless chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is beautiful. You had me in a bundle of emotions from the second line. Beautifully done and just OH GODS WHY THIS IS TOO EMOTIONAL I CAN'T THALIA LUKE MY BBYS NO
Charly Daughter of Apollo chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This story is good, really good ;D I love Thuke!
Ragold chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
(Again ... Metalgod14 too lazy to log in)

I like this one too.
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
A very interesting look on Thalia's character. I do think that when she joined the hunters, she didn't realize that everyone else would: grow up, get married, have kids, and eventually die- and she would still be 15. Great piece!
fruitwhirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2012

ASTRONOMlC chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was so beautiful! Depressing, angsty, filled with romance, and absolutely beautiful! I wrote two similar to these, with Thalia pinned under the statue and stuff too. This is great! Can't wait to read some of your other stories :) -AllShadesOfGrey/Anya
Owlgrrl chapter 1 . 6/19/2011

that lionhearted vagabond chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I like it, it's different, but it's really well written, and describes what Thalia's going through in a way that I haven't seen before. Whenever I think of Luke it's always Annabeth I feel sorry for, I've never really thought about Thalia, and now I can't stop. It must of been so hard for her, and Percy and Annabeths happily ever after probably hurt a lot, which is describe beautifully by the way. I love how she keeps a tough exterior though, how she doesn't let anyone see her pain, it's so Thalia, and so . . . poetic, I guess you could say. I just gotta wonder though, how exactly does Percy feel about having his son named Luke? Then again, Annabeth could probably convince him to do just about anything. Anyway, thank you for posting this, it's truly beautiful, and it made me feel really sad, but you know, in a good way.
past decembers chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
I'm not usually a fan or Thalia/Luke, but the way you wrote this was really good.

Love your writing style; the only thing is I don't understand that word at the end: Fin. Haha. Maybe it's just me.

Great job!

sifuXANA chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This was an amazing story. I, for one, really like how it ended, and also the way you string out your sentences makes it really feel like Thalia's thoughts. Great job!
handsome accident chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
so sad but so good! you are really expressive with language. i think this story is beautiful.
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
What? Stupid internet. I was SURE I reviewed and now I don't see it. Darn it. Um...basically I just wanna say that this is a really good story and I'm a huge fan of thuke. Good writing. Keep writing and I'll keep reviewing. Fair trade? ;)

-Lieutenant of Artemis