Reviews for Renesmee's Book
good job chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
I like it! I'm not sure that Renesmee going to school in forks is practical, but i'm willing to say that it's possible. I do wonder though, every vampire of the guard was in the clearing that day, and it was such a big event i'm sure it's branded into Nessie's mind. Wouldn't she recognise Alec? This is definitely one of the best fanfics i've read! It fits the story, and keeps as many components of the real story as possible. I am curious why no fanfic i've read does a good job at keeping Nessie's unique way of communicating... just a thought! Keep up the good work! I'm really excited to read the rest!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
this is REALLY good! I So appreciate that it's accurate!keep up the good work!
BatGirl2628 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Loving the story so far you really need to keep writing it!
StomachTiedInKnots chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Ohmigod haha jelous jacob? Shits about to go down. Great writing btw!
whoa chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Holy shit I know these stories ate good but damn girl that was good you should keep going because three stories are not gonna make it. MAKE MORE!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
I totally want u to continue ur an excellent writer that was such a plot twist
Missy chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Wow this book is pretty good so far can't wait to read more
kkiara chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
Love Kiara a hundred%! Alec should the. To pretend date renesmee Can renesmee woul be. But they actually like eachoher. But the houl break eugene jacba. In the middlifh endsh so thst acob is jealous ecause alec said that her loves him with ws true. To and ake you in car. to infro o jacob. Then her gets jelous and is. Boyfreind and girlgreind with renme Anddj acob... GREAT STORIY A D HOPE YOU LIKE AN LOVE MY IDEAS BUT PEASE GIVE ME CRDIT I YIU USE THEME1)!:-)
jessica chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
im 12 and love your books
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
i liked it. I really want to know what happens next. of course i have all of your books
Hailey plyler chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
You are amazing! I reviewed your first chp. Too. I used to not read books, but I started reading your books after I saw twilight. Please keep writing you inspire me! You are my favorite writer of all time!
Hailey plyler chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
That was amazing! You are such a talented writer! I want to write when I grow up too! But I don't know about your question. I guess do what ever you want to! Did I mention I'm a huge fan. I completed the twilight saga in just 3. Weeks! Thank you for writing. You inspire me! Thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
love this book i want to read more.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Gr8888888888!
jennylovesyou98 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Love it! Please write more!