Reviews for Tomato Rice Soup
cfccfc chapter 1 . 4/8
You truly have a gift and I thank you for sharing it.
writeforeverforlife chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Big brother to the rescue! This was an awesome perspective on this story... Well written, too!
passingby chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I was surfing on the Internet looking for some original soup recipe when I decided to look for one with rice and tomato and I don't know how but a few minutes later I saw this link and I decided to click on it. And, well let me say that it was one great surprise. I had no idea this kind of website existed ! And I used to watch Supernaturel (still do!) but I had no idea that there was some kind of website where stories like this one existed. So, yeah it was a really good surprise!

I read it because I was very curious and I found this very cute and very sad too. It truly reminded me of the beautiful bond those two brothers have and also how sometimes something so little can make a big difference. I'm not saying this soup is going to help Sam more than anything but the fact that he asks for this, it's like he's asking for his childhood back. No matter how not easy his childhood was, it certainly was more easy than his adult years! And I guess the fact that Dean goes along even though he knows it won't help at all in these dark days, it just show how much he cares for his little brother and how much he wished all was as simple as a tomato rice soup.

Well, I'm sorry I don't really know what you have to say in a review exactly but I thought I would share my piece of mind !

I will look even more into this website because it looks pretty good. Thank you for sharing this bittersweet story, it really touched me.

Alex.
King Ink chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Kinda perfect after two hours of sleep and a nightmare.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Awesome. Love that although Dean thought that - No amount of tomato rice soup was going to cure Sam's painful attraction to the darkness inside of him - he agreed to make it anyway for him when Sam asked.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This was beautiful. I added it to my favorites.
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Not this, Dean thought. No amount of tomato rice soup was going to cure Sam's painful attraction to the darkness inside of him.

_-

I love that line because a second later you have Dean going to do just that even if it won't help Sam physically...it does help emotionally.

Wonderful story!

Karen
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow:) That was absolutely amazing. I love me some sick Sammy (ESPECIALLY shivery, sweaty, feverish Sam) and comforting Dean. And I'm really liking all the fics that people are writing about tomato and rice soup:) That part of the episode was great, and I think you captured the angsty-ness of the episode nicely too. So sweet but also sad at the same time. Nice job!
Lucian32 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
so cute an so sad at the same time

thank you!
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Very good. So sad. Sam's whimpering was heart-breaking. Well done!
Bambles chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I just saw the finale to season 5 and this was exactly what I needed, a fic where Dean takes care of his brother. You got the characters just right and Deans dispair about hearing his brother suffering and wanting to get out but not being able was worthy of being in the show. Well done. Great fic!
cold kagome chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Soo! Happy that dean is being a big brother! Again... .
jenilee chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh that was wonderful. I really liked Dean thinking back to the simpler times when he would make soup for Sam and especially loved Sam asking for soup now. Something Sam knows will make Dean feel like he can help and also give Sam a little comfort in a time when things are complicated and the little stuff is all you have left. Very nicely done.