Reviews for Untouchable
miku.loverz chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I need something sweet after reading this...
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
What a gorgeous and heart-breaking little ficlet! Oh Soah... I was always rooting for her to see how much Hoo-Ye loved her!
nom de plumee chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Hoo-ye was someone I think good to be with Soah. When he first appeared, I think: 'This is it!'. I imagined the loveline between them XD But, I guess it's never, eh :p Triangle among them, MuiSoahHooye is quite cute. Kkkk. I really like complex love story X3

This is, Dear Author, something that should happen in the manhwa XD Thank you for writing this :')
usagi-strike chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
love that last line x
sunflowerspot chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
So beautiful. You write these characters magnificently.
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wonderfully angsty... Since I discovered this series I've come to adore it, especially this pairing. Thank you for writing this!
11 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
omg that is so sad, i suport soah and hyee with all my heart!

write more plzzz!
eachsmallstep chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Awe! Sweet with a sprinkle of angst. I loved the way you described very specific things in a way that added to the sad emotions. This is the best Bride of the God One-Shot I've read :)
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Awe, that's so sad for Hooye. Nevertheless, your writing and story is magnificent! Definitely a fav.
ministop chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
oh my gosh.. i can honestly agree about your plot. Hoo-ye is really in love with her but that bastard nothing good water god, (at that chapter)... hmmmmmmmmmph..

i pitied hoo-ye

but i am a fan of mui-soah