Reviews for Private VS Cadet
AgirlKILLEDu14 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
I like where this is going. ;-) *evil smirk*
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
Is it going to continue sometime?
Alantro chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
You should do a sequal to this! Its sooooooo good!
Donakiko chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
AHHH I love stories like this. So far this is one of my favourite!
DPFanguin101 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Please keep and Cadet should sing togeather in the next chapter.
Wildgoose1 chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
This chapter seemed a little better than the last, it didn't seem like there were gaps in the flow of the story. There were one or two small grammer or typo problems that could be fixed by with thorough proofreading.
Wildgoose1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Sciencingly...?

The chapter was a fair start but the plot flow seemed to lack something. It just seemed like it needed filling out.
Pliffy chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
Dang Skipper killed Private's father*eye's widen* it makes me sad that Natalie turned evil I still like Private and Natalie better I just got one thing to ask is Cadet still evil or does he just got a softer side.

p.s:i'm still team Private why? cuz that's the good side LOL
Pip4 chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
This is an interesting story, I'm looking forward to see where it goes. I would suggest trying to expand your details a little bit. It would make your writing a bit fuller if you added more of what's going on, what people are thinking, what people are doing, etc. Reading "Privat and Cadet fought and destroyed stuff" gte's dry after a while. But other than that it's a good idea.
Beastlylawlz chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
YES! I'm on the evil team! Go team Cadet! :D
lovingSkipper chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Cute! I love the sneak peek! Blowhole took Private thinking he was Cadet! Update soon please! Keep it up!
penguinsfan19 chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
great chapter! totally different side of Private, very interesting! Can't wait for more! update soon!
dkn98 chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
I loved it! TEAM PRIVATE! TEAM PRIVATE! Update soon plz!
Pliffy chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
whoa Marlene is way off and I'm shock that Skipper don't know Blowhole was back when Marlene said lobster attaching the zoo

p.s:I think Cadet is working for Blowhole but when I read the sum I thought Private joined blowhole cuz he got mad that Skipper and his gang grew to like Cadet.
CayennePeppr chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
I'm on team... team... probably, team Cadet! I love his attitude too, and ya know, Private must of done something really bad, to make Cadet that mad... TEAM CADET!