Reviews for Til the Summer Comes Around
potterlol chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Great story! keep writing thanks!
iheartdesign34 chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Omg I loved it! I so wish Aimee friedman would do a sequel!
bookjunkie5-3 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
I just finished the book. I like how you gave the story some hope but kept it short and sweet. Good Job Ms. Broadway. lol :P Can't wait to read more of your work.
mirandamacleod chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Hei ! Would you pls pls pls continue writing ? I have no patience to wait longer... Pls write
DreamBookWriter chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Just to let you know, I also LOVE Sea Change! It is such an awesome book! And I TOTALLY think that you should continue! It would make an INCREDIBLE sequel! :) :)
Little Dark Dynamite chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Awwwww this was very sweet. I loved it.
M1DNITELOVER chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Omg buetiful story so far!aawwww I'm stool wondering if he's like a merman I don't think it really said bout merpeople on the book that much!please continue!don't leave behind a story that has started out so awesome..finish what u start!please
adrine R.227 chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
hello again! really really good! i liked that it was in leo's POV. i think the part about him being tethered to the island was smart. and the necklace too. very nice. although i think that i would have put in that he caught the kiss that Miranda blew him, but none the less this story outstanding.
adrine R.227 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
hi! i just finished reading sea change, and it left me wanting moments that you captured, the last moments of the book were what really stuck out to me so I'm glad that you wrote about them.
fanpire4000 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
Aw, very sweet. :) I was really sad when they parted at the end of the book, and it was cool to see Leo's point of view during that moment. I'd love if you wrote another fic about the second summer *hint, hint*. lol. Anyway, great job on this! :D
tatelovesmcr chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I'm sad this was so short but it was good and people should start reviewing. But I can't do anything about that. :(
tatelovesmcr chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was really good. Please write some more, even if it's just for me. I loved this book and Leo. I really wish there was a sequel. :( But don't stop writing.