Reviews for Faithfully
Princess of Imagination chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Lovely story! Loved it totally!
krjemb chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I'm with Lanie. He asked and she turned him down. She doesn't get to play the scorned woman when he takes someone else.
Mj chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
I really enjoyed the story...very well written.
braidonfire chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
AHHHH! Okay. This was...AMAZING! The wording was beautiful, and I'm not lying when I say that you had me on the ground laughing when Lanie called Gina a "cold-hearted bitch cow". MOST. CREATIVE. THING. EVER.

Anywho, this was beautifully written. I love the whole making-out-on-the-beach thing. It was a really fun Caskett moment.

You have amazing writing talent. :)
youkillmypatience chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
She harnessed her inner Lanie and told her mind to shut the hell up.

"And, for the record, I change my mind about you. You really aren't a cold hearted bitch-cow."

AHAHAHAHAHAHA xD

This fic was amazing, great job :D
Gazing at Castles in the Sky chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
i love it. i got butterflys in my stomach hahah
ScientificAnomaly chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Oh wahw! LOOOOVEE this fic so much! Can I just say, I would probably pay you to write another... say... 200 chapters? And then make it really happen ON SCREEN!

I wish. Thanks for writing. :)

*Gives Caskett Love* xx
Overpressure chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
very nice story. Lanie power!
SOUND-Art chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Ahh! I couldn't believe they left Castle on such a cliffhanger. Worst than the first series!

But this makes up for it. I can't wait to see where this goes. D Fantastic like normal!
tansypool chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Amazingly adorable. :D
Audrey chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
I'm not on my computer and I can't remember my password, so sorry this is anonymous. I'm aero09, just so you know. (; But back to the review. I'm i with this story. You have no idea how happy I'd be if you made a sequel. This story was absolutely perfect. The characters were never OOC and I could picture the exact things they were doing and saying. :D I am looking forward to more of your work and - hopefully - a sequel! Thanks so much.
Amerie chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
aww that was so so adorably awesome! I love the way you write Lanie too
TappinCastlefan chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
Awww! I love it when reading makes me smile! Such a good fic! I totally think you should to a sequel!

Tappin

:-D
heavensangel01 chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
aww this story was so cute I loved it thank you :)
Little.Latina chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
Please, please, please: write a sequel soon!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »