Reviews for the air makes you choke
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
awww
xmaybejoleisa chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Okay. So i'm going to need a moment to collect my thoughts...alright. Ready. So you have no idea how much I love your writing style. certain lines are just so raw and beautiful, I feel like I'm literally stepping into a private moment by accident, that I should look away but just can't because I'm being pulled in by it's rarity.

ex:

Nick's got Macy. He's got the taste of watermelon in his mouth and her kisses on his lips. He's got all of her curves and the soft skin of her neck.

He's got her whispering his name when they're eighteen and telling him she loves him, she's always loved him.

Just, wow. I don't even know how to describe how intimate and personal that seemed but it literally sent shivers down my back. You just have this amazing ability to grab these moments and almost poetically show them as what they are, nothing more, nothing less and that is just pure talent right there. It's not something you can learn or acquire. It's either in you or it's not and you've got it. That's all there is to it.

And this:

"It's going to hurt us both Nick. I don't want you to hurt."

"Don't hurt me then. D-Don't hurt me." his voice strains and he thinks he's somewhere close to crying because it can't be happening.

It breaks my heart. It just...Autumn, you have a gift. That's all I can say. I know I keep saying it over and over again, but I legitimately cannot get away from the fact that you are so young and so talented. It's just crazy.

You make me fall in love with Nick and Macy all over again, everything they always meant to me, which is much more complex than what Disney could ever give us. They are inevitable heartache, period. And you just bring that out and make me love them even more for it. It's unhealthy, but I don't really care. They're too lovely.
jadedXelement chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
love the story. i really hope you write more for this pairing. :)
maddygray chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
"I love you best."

That's really pretty. You can really tell how heartbroken Nick is at the end. I like that it doesn't really end with anything solid taking place. Because there could always be more, always an 'I know'. Something.

Really great.
mariiaaa93 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
omg. that was amazing3.

ommgggg...
of self chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
The ending is killing me. Dear god I want them to be happy. Maybe I want Nick to be happy more. He's so wistful, wanting and sad that I kind of want Macy to be there for him, ever.

The whole piece was very pretty you know. Lyrically pretty in the sense that it flowed so well, effortlessly segueing into the next sentence.

And the end. Dear god the end. Your ending always make my heart sort of plummet because it isn't until I read them twice or thrice they make it drop.

I desperately wanted Nick/Macy to be happy and for Nick to have an anchor - someone to call his own. And I really sad, that at that moment, the end, we will never know cause it's all up in the air.

Excellent. :)
WyszLo chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Ok, well that left me with tears in my eyes and a sappy smile on my face... which means I absolutely loved it.

The understated nature of it was beautiful.

This is wonderful. Bravo.

Lauren
silly wounds chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
AUTUMN. This was fxking amazing. Honestly, it was. I have so many alerts from stories but as soon as I saw an update from you, I had to click it. I love your stories sososososo much and your style and everything and this was STUNNING.

Andd, I'm requesting a Joe/Stella fic xD