Reviews for Jump's phantom
Candy Phantom chapter 2 . 6/28
I think it's spelled Tamaranian.
Candy Phantom chapter 4 . 4/27
Ok, that last line confinced me. This is going in my community.
TEAMLEO4THEWIN chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
YOU ARE A FABULOUS FIC WRITER! You should really update this story :3 I'm also curious... Is there going to be a part of the story where Dani destabilizes?
Geovanny chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
This was awesome! Next time, do one of a rewrite of Danny phantom, with Danielle, from Mystery Meat to Phantom Planet!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/10/2014
Do another episode please! Like maybe Titan Rising, then Betrayal then the Aftershock ones
anonomus chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
ME: I like kelpic, ya know I have a guy like him in my mind too... DISCORD: and that's ME! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I SHALL RULE THE WORLD WITH ETERNAL CHAOS! MUAHAHAHAHAHH! ME: DISCORD! NO! NO! BAD! BAD DRAQUONICUS! *thwacking him with a rolled up news paper* DISCORD: fine...
Ghost Guest chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
How dare you discontinue one a cliffhanger! At least I assume it's discontinued... It says it is complete.
DestinyJoyHope chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
I think Dani lived in more of Colorado, because she barely stayed in Amity Park. But it helps the plot better, so good story overall.
The-Icechild chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I like it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
TEST! that was frecking AMAZING!
goodgirl275 chapter 16 . 4/7/2013
Snif... sob. I don't like any episode involving Terra. But this story is to good to stop reading.
jaguarspot chapter 16 . 2/18/2013
Please continue this!
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
I always cry watching that episode and also cry when watching the aftershock part 2 the ending I just have tears running down my face
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
okay i am loving how childish dani is right now
Pega Pie chapter 2 . 11/18/2012