Reviews for The Rebellion
Karlito chapter 13 . 3/1
It's been a while, but you should really update! This is a really well written story and I have enjoyed it immensely.
stars90 chapter 13 . 10/29/2014
This is fantastic work! I don't recall ever seeing this particular concept on fanfiction before. You have truly unique ideas on where and how you diverge from canon. I'm really curious what Harry's new position would entail and how his new confidence will affect his meeting Umbridge. I'd love to see more! Pretty Please?
Jewels46 chapter 13 . 10/22/2014
Please say you'll continue writing this story. It's awesome so far :)
moriahhh chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
This is such a great story are you going to be working on in agian?
Larenars chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
Excellent beginning. Thanks for sharing.
musicfan1346 chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
Is there any way you will finish this? This story was really good! I like seeing the rebellious, mischievous side of harry, but still being able to see the same harry in the books.
god of all chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
Love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so and can't wait! :) 3
Martionmanswife chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
it is an interesting read.
lija chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
Good chapter.

The expulsion is useful in that Harry will not be in detention with Umbridge (unless you chose someone else as Defense professor), though having no wand will make it harder for Harry to keep him magical knowledge a secret.

Good to know that both Dean and Seamus side with Harry. I'm uncertain in regard to Hermione and Ron's loyalties. So can't wait to determine how much of an impact they will continue to make.

Look forward to the next chapter.
darkpsychoqueen chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
I hope you update soon I would really love to read whats going to happen next
Herenes chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
If you ever get around to writing more I'd be very happy to read it.
SeanHicks4 chapter 13 . 12/16/2011
Interesting story, kinda sorry I couldnt stay interested past the first chapter or so till today
NewbieWW chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
I see this hasn't been updated in a while, but I hope you'll continue it.

It sounds like a great story, much better than those other stories that are similar where Harry is completely over the top and they are doing a bunch of crap that doesn't require anything.

The emotions you are putting into each of the characters as they speak and think is brilliant so job well done!

Update soon please?
Petrovik Lieheart chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
I really like your fic, and I hope you update it soon. I hope there's more action concerning the relationship Harry & Ginny.