Reviews for Just a Kiss
faint-of-hart chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
.AMAZING! I LOOOOOVVVVEEE IT!
basaltone chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I really enjoyed Jake's interaction with Quil and Embry, his desperation was so realistic. He actually reacted like a 16 year old boy (unlike so many stories). Thanks.
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
This was great! All three of them are in character and this is what I wish would have taken place in the books. Well something along those lines anyway. Your JPOV is really good; I felt like it was really him, no middle man or anything, telling what he was thinking. Great job!
ColourMeChaos chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I did, i like it very much. It was so sweet! Aww, it always makes me smile when i think of Jacob and Bella together.
twilight chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
i think u should have won. that storyd really gd. u should think of carrying on.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I've been reading your fanfic coz I like the way you put Jake's and Edward's character. What I value the most is that you try to keep them in character and I love the fact that she has to choose and you write the whole process of it.

Keep on writing )
Team-SethClearwater101 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
this was freakin awsome! can you write on of bella and paul? pleaseeee your an amazing writer and i love paul! keep writing
abmoreland chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I loved that he thought he was sleeping and dreaming. Wow what a dream, so glad it was real for them. Poor Edward realizes that Jake is better for her in the long run, glad he lets her go. I like the one-shot but would love to see it continued too.
inlovewithlerman chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
im freakin' in love

with this story :D

i love it; great job.
Erica-Elizabeth-Black chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
you really should extend this one. I like it.
dirtychicken chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Very nice! And believable. I, of course, being 100% Team Jacob think there are million scenarios in which bella could have ended up with him. And most of them are like this one small realization and it's game over, jake and bells forever! But I think you are were right on in Jake and Edwards opinions of each other. Great job!
dramahatr123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
he this story is awesome u should keep writing i think this story has great potential
lucyferina chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
really loved it :)
Skye Evans chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Aw :) I love Bella and Jacob and I like how you kept them mostly in character and the way they got together in a mostly believable was very cute. :)
BeachGirl114 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010