Reviews for Deep Feelings
mudget chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
Argh how have I not reviewed this here yet! Sorry! This was a great closing chapter on the collection. I thought it really suited the characters and was really quite sweet. I thought the W/L scenes were hilarious and so true. And LMAO - Kwame and Bambi XD I have to think on that for a bit. I think it's more my aversion to Kwame than the pairing itself ;)

Great work. I wasn't sure on the Ma-Ti/Gi pairing but I think you made it work and it was sweet and understated and perfect. Massive kudos dude!
LouiseX chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
Short and sweet, I like it :D
Ifab1ndiya chapter 10 . 2/9/2012
Hahahaha nice. Kwami/Bambi, I can actually see that though I'm more for Kwami/Gi. I pair Ma-Ti/Ciya(OC 6th Aether planateer). But I liked them, they are more alike than I realized.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Lol good ol' Ma-Ti!

Why Cholera, Bob? Couldn't think of any other nasty thing to suit a Water & Heart Planateer shipper in your mysterious disgruntled disposition? Was wishing cholera out of the blue suppose to be a witty dig at a water planateer shipper? Was it suppose to be a representation of your mysterious dislike at this fic? Are you trying to say the combo of heart & water power gives you Cholera?
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I guess this makes my other review about Ma-Ti being young a little wrong in Ma-Ti's POV, lol. I can see that about Gi too, maybe they're more compatible than I thought. Water emodies emotions so I guess it suites Gi in the way Ma-Ti thinks about her.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 9 . 1/3/2012
That was really nicely written, very in character of Ma-Ti. And very poetic. Ma-Ti's my favorite, kind of nice to see this while I sort of have a fever. Though Ma-Ti/Gi isn't so compatible to me b/c of the age/height difference. I;m moor for Kwaimi/Gi. Though Heart & Water go well as Earth/Water, b/c Water is for emotions.
LouiseX chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
Short and sweet :D
Mickiecuteknight chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
Good story. I hope you will continue. I would like to read more
Pinkin chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Awwww, such a sweet sweet chapter...Do they(Gi and Mati) have something going or what? I wish the chapter was a bit longer though cos it was nice to see them back for the reunion. And oh, i loved the cute W/L moments too. Good job,Jo.
Plunderer01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Wow Bob, you're either quite the douche or you're a really bad troll. Because while I certainly appreciate a good troll, they actually have to be...funny. Or something.

Anyway, I can't believe I never reviewed this chapter. You did good work here, and I actually started to like Gi a little. And that's just amazing.
Bob chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This chapter fucking sucks. I hope you die of cholera
OzQueene chapter 8 . 1/23/2011
Beautiful, as always :)
LouiseX chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
Nice chapter :o)
mudget chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
This was really touching. Kinda sad and melancholy, to see the team split apart from each other. I think the separation from Ma-Ti would be hard to adjust to, given that he was such a strong and important element binding them all together. Good work!
debbie81 chapter 7 . 12/4/2010
Wow! Beautiful chapter. I think it very cool that your idea of doing things by a more emotional side. His description of how the personality of Gi fits perfectly with the water is very cool. Good job