Reviews for DEMYX: Maintenance Guide and Manual
Rexness613 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I have to say this is my fav so far. Its really cute :3 . I'll be reading the rest!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
BAHAHAHA.
KitexXion chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
oh thank you T_T my DEMYX unit keeps on trying to teach me to play the Sitar evem though he sucks at it...now i know what to do instead of telling him he sucks this is very helpful

DEMYX:what are you typing?

oh i was just signing you up to go to camp rock enjoy!...now that he is gone...i wanted to ask you can i write a fic about my oc and his DEMYX unit and give you credit for idea?
TwilightSky15 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
LOL! the Demyx unit brought home Cloud! XD
Renee Niels chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I adore this. Please don't be offended when I add that same phrase for every other review, I'm just trying to add them to my faves and I have to say SOMETHING!

-Renee
Light Within Darkness chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
LOLZ I want one! XD
Sinsie chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Oh sweet an OrgLIX reference to Patrick. I love them and it made this story even more funny for me.
moiranime chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I want a DEMYX... TTTT
Carmine Rogue chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
did anyone else catch the "Cloud the Chocobo" reference? xD
Braco Boy chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was another good maintenance fic. Didn't know Demyx could actually make something along the lines of edible food. Did a good job of keeping him in character, a mixture of fanfic and real life character. Had to get this out for Zemyx I asssume? I'd think, considering how you like to reference the deviant art Demyx that it would be a tad mroe appropriate for him to be released in Saix(puppy) month, but hey...your story, am I right?

Anyways, I'll talk to you later.
Follow-The-Firefly chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
*laughs* this was great! never would've thought demyx could make BLTs. *shrugs* I'll be waiting for Luxord soon!

Zephyr
Turn Back Now chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Awwww! My little sister's gonna LOVE this! X3 I'll have to show it to her later!

SAIX-PUPPY! 8D *glomps Saix-puppy*

BLT sammich. Awesome.

Wonderful job as always, Amanda-chan! :D

Up next is the drunken gambler! Can't wait to see what you make out of that! -

- Lotsa luffles, Ame-chan
Kiracles chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
You should make more of these! And also, a good way to fix a DEMYX unit is a group hug. Like for the "couple", a group hug would fix everything! :D
Brinkmess chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I was just wandering your profile when I saw this. I can't believe you've made so many of these. I totally remember Saix manuel though, which I must say was your best one thus far. I'll have to look through your older ones later on, since I really do like the whole ff maintenance subgenre.

As for Demyx, I really did think this was a good fanfiction. You sorta added your own thing to Demyx, but kept him in usualy character as well. It was rather nice to read. I'm a little upset that you never mention the whole Xig/Lux problem that is often focused on Ladychimeras work, sonce you did mention Saix puppy and Lexaeus. I really liked the back story on him and Vexen though. I can see Demyx pulling something like that, and imagining him pushing a big red button is hularious. The FAQ on him not being able to play the sitar was also pretty funny. Poor Demyx having to go to "summer camp", you should have said music camp...teehee, I'm just awful. I really look forward to your other fics later on, specially since Luxy is my fave! That, and I would love, and I mean, love to see what you do come up with for Marluxia-that guys full of wondrous jokes.

Brink