Reviews for The Darkest Dawn
Guest chapter 14 . 5/19/2016
U could totally undress yourself without help
luna chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Wait did you read the manga or just watch the show
Minirowan chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
Wait, so this is after the anime end? When you said series, I thought you meant the manga/light novel. Now it makes sense why Mai recognized Naru's real name but didn't know about Gene.

In any case, I just had to clear that up.
Minirowan chapter 22 . 2/3/2014
Interesting. I'm a bit confused as to why Mai knows Naru's real name but is unaware of Gene; I thought the secret was out when Gene's body was found.

Anyway, this was pretty good. There were a few grammatical errors but they were minor. I did find Lin and Naru's characters rather advanced in their relationship with Mai; they seemed too comfortable to me. But the one thing that bothered me most is how many times Mai was stripped and dressed! Just because she's blind doesn't mean she can't put on a shirt. Yes she's clumsy, but that was taking it all to a new level.

Other than that, I enjoyed this story.
AmyNChan chapter 22 . 1/29/2014
Lololol! Naru will forever be Naru. XD I enjoyed reading this, and will now trot off to read the rest! *trots away*
lightning-storm chapter 21 . 10/8/2013
Amazing story. A parasitic spirit, a creative and epic idea. I love this!
Ori Heartlyng chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Way to keep it short (or long depending on how one wishes to put it), but it kept my interest piqued and I am honestly can not wait for more. Great job at keeping Mai, Naru and Lin's personalities in tact! I just loved the switch of character's point of views, especially Naru's..Heehee.
I can not wait for more. Added to my favorites and following!
Keep up the great work!
NaginiFay chapter 22 . 7/11/2013
This was great!
Kagome Pureheart chapter 13 . 7/3/2013
I feel amused but sad for Mai all at the same time when I try to picture her attempting to eat. Oops...sorry wall! I didn't mean to fling the food at you. lol imagining everything flying behind her from the utensil.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 22 . 5/22/2013
Lol yup...both of them are definitely back to normal for sure
minamishiho chapter 22 . 3/8/2013
i love this story!

but i got a bit confused, can you tell me the right order of the story? the darkest dawn, the depth of dawning, and lost before dawn. which is the first, second, and third?
Aloever chapter 22 . 2/22/2013
This was a fun piece. Thanks for the enjoyable story!
Aurora M. Borialice chapter 22 . 11/6/2012
This is a really interesting story. The ending wasn't a let down & the resolution was realistic to me, mostly. I do have a question, though. Was there a specific reason as to why it was so hard to sense the parasite, or did i just miss that part in your story, because I wasn't paying close enough attention? I can't wait to read the main story now that I have read the prequel. Look forward to more of your work.
-Keep up the perplexing stories,
-AMB- 3
shika takara chapter 22 . 9/29/2012
This story is absolutely amazing!

The whole idea of it was incredible. And how Mai suddenly became, well mostly, a doll.

The relationship, the hinting of it anyways, with Naru and Mai slowly grew before my eyes.

You're writing is very good and there very, very few mistakes (i.e spelling-but that could have been hitting the wrong key :) )

I enjoyed this, as you can see, keep on trucking!

Oh my Dr. Pepper!,