Reviews for Does That Make Me Frank or Joe?
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Hahahahahahhahhahhahhahhaah!
luvjase chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Awesome! Love it and I grew up on those yellow and blue binded books. :D Thanks so much for sharing!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
The got the wrong books! How funny. Although they could learn a lot about themselves by reading the Hardy Boys.
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Haha, I loved this one too! I have always been a big fan of Frank and Joe and I love how Sam and Dean have been compared to them several times! Awesome!

As Always,

Joee
deezy-y chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Very cute! I always thought of Sam and Dean as a edgier supernatural fighting version of the Hardy boys. They may have picked up the wrong box but might have learned something nevertheless.
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
hahahahaha omg! what a mixup! lol
Twinchy chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Hehe, that was a really entertaining, albeit short read, Weesta.

Well done.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Heh heh... I can just imagine Sam and Dean going through the rest of their lives believing they're the Hardy Boys!
Relativity1953 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
So, when they read all the books and they still don't remember who they are - will there be a sequel?
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Cute.

Thanks for the smile.
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
"Hardy Boys here make five."

Very cute story, Weesta. I enjoyed it!

(and as a former reader of Hardy Boy books I can say at least they'll know how to solve mysteries if not the kind they need). :)
Phx chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
LOL! As someone whose first love of brothers was Frank and Joe and who wrote HB fanfic for years, this has a special place in my heart :)