Reviews for Make A Wish
Sayiri the Fox chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
Well that wasnt bad but the romance was a little low.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
So cute!...I totally liked it
K.T.Waterflower chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Aww...I love it! Such a great and long one shot though I dislike the idea that Ash would fall for Misty because of her looks. Other then that I have I love it, the descriptions and the discussion between them was my favorite part. People in the Pokémon really should mainly do what make them happen.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
That was awesome.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Yeah, and a passionate make-out ensued right after that. I think. Right? Cuz that's all I can imagine happening after that. :P Yay AAML! XD
Anyway, I think it was written very well. :) You should do more. Practice makes perfect! :D X)
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Good job dude. I guess you could make your other one shot stories a little shorter than 5000 words.
Scantium chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Really great job! I read this after reading your "A New Journey' I really think that's one of the greatest fanfics I"ve ever seen on this site. It's so easy to read your fanfictions as they're so well written and descriptive. I read that you wouldn't do another big fanfiction after ANJ but I beg of you to continue writing!

You're really one of the best pokemon fanfiction authours I've seen on this site. Keep up the great work and keep writing (you're a beast at it).
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Omg I have been looking for this one for a long time! I read it a while ago but I didn't remember the name. So glad I found it! :)
emmabirdy chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Like this a lot! Very realistic, I always enjoy reading your short side fics. Keep it up!
thesavannakathleen chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Gah, you're such a good fic. author. I love it.
Max Liger chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Really good maybe jus needs a little expanction in to something
Account Remove chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I remember you! Wow, who would have thought I would have stumbled across this story.

This is awesome! The way Ash and Misty interact here is perfectly in character, especially for a Ash come back after a long time and they see how much they've grown fics. No they would not want to start snogging each other. But they would notice.

Their discussion is what I've always wanted to hear from Misty, so THANK YOU. I hate her being at the gym, battling random trainers all the time, when she wanted to be a water Pokemon master. That is not a gym leader.
HappyLeif chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Man, if your girlfriend is cool she will embrace Pokemon for the badass-ed-ness that is truly is. I know this because i AM the cool girlfriend that embraces Pokemon. My boyfriend is appreciative. ;) You should come out of the closet with this hidden poke-love.
gallygallieguy chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
really good, TL! NOTHING compared to a new journey, though. :D
qyvfogmuazj chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
w3bD8J a href" /"aqkzeaksuhuh/a, [ /]ygavbikujoni[/url], [ /]twvleiacldkk[/link], /