Reviews for Dangerous Kind
unknown chapter 5 . 5/22
I don't like Neal either. I found him very dull and droning in the movies, Like seriously can you just not! I ship Freddy/Nancy Thompson or francy as its called and nothings changing my mind.
shinobipopcorn chapter 20 . 3/29
This was a great read, even though I skimmed the first few chapters to get to the good stuff. ;) I love that Neil was "taken care of", and that you managed to soften Freddy a bit while still having him kill people.

If I had to make one suggestion, it would be to mark the story as complete so more people might see it. I almost missed it because I had the filter on.
M chapter 20 . 4/27/2014
te juro lo leĆ­ en una sola noche me encanto, es una lastima que terminara, pero te que genial espero sigas haciendo mas
TheDevilsKitten chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
Oh wow, I absolutely LOVED this story! This is how the 3rd movie should've been! You kept Freddy and Nancy so IC and you killed off Neil :D you did an amazing job on this! (:
Germany11 chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
loved all of it
Germany11 chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
still amazing you are the best
Germany11 chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I love this you are amazing
AngelsPirate chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
OHHHHH sooooo cute 3
This story is REALLY amazing!
I 3 UR STORY
Nicolae Estol chapter 20 . 7/13/2012
I really enjoyed this. Thanks for giving Nancy a much better "fade out" than the movie.
The Watcher4 chapter 20 . 4/24/2012
This is epic. I just started reading Elm Street fanfic, and this is my favorite so far. Very hard to find stories with a 'good' Freddy. (So to speak.) Any chance you might write another someday?
leyu02o.O wait leviathan02 too chapter 20 . 4/17/2012
simply loved the story :D I remember reading this from it's early chapters! I'm sad to see it end but happy that it was a...bitter sweet ending so to speak :p well for those who actually want nancy to live XD awesome job!
A clockwork lime chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I absolutely love this this story! I think It's really well written and in charter, well done!
Jasper chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Best pump your brakes, kid. The remake's a national treasure. But I like this story.
TeamDean79 chapter 20 . 9/16/2011
Oh. My. God. I. Loved it. *is off to watch the movies again*
Jorda96 chapter 20 . 7/2/2011
I really really love this story~ It doesn't move too fast or too slow, just enough. It has pretty long chapters and the characters are in character C:

My favorite NOES story so far x3 I love you for writing this, thannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnk you. 3