Reviews for ePiKk FaLe
Saiduck chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
Loved it!
devilwearsprada chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
NOOOOOOO WHY DID YOU KINDA DISCONTINUE THIS STORY WHYYYY?
I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD I NEAR PEED IN MA PANTS! PLEASE UPDATE OR SOMETHING
321BlueBlossoM123 chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
And NOW.
NOW YOU GET TO UPDATE.
BECAUSE I WANT A COOKIE, TOO! :D
Beta5200 chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
Can't wait for the new chapter! Love the story!
Sakura2cute4u chapter 13 . 6/29/2012
OMG, I love this fanfic so much! I so want you to update soon, but if you already said you wouldn't, then, oh well.
I really had fun reading your story. It was so funny and entertaining, I was laughing my ass off (luckily no one was home to hear me). I just loved 'high Sasuke's' suddenly mood changes. :))
Still, I hope you'll update soon!
TheBloodyLoveOfSakuraHaruno chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Ugh...it said duplicate review so I'll just do it this way. Beeeest chapter ever btw. XD I hope you choose to continue this sometime soon. This is one of my all-time favorites! It's just so funny! I really really love it :)
ThisIsNotPretend chapter 13 . 6/22/2012
I think I just died
Starlight-killer chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
I was all happy cuz I thought this was a real chapterrr haha update soonnn pleaseeee :D
Sakura'sGhettoInner chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
Update please!
Sakura'sGhettoInner chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
That very last sentence made me choke on my spit from laughing so hard.
Kaariboo chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
Im sad ur discontinuing this, i was laughing my bum off, i hope you come back to it!
Sakura'sGhettoInner chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
... ROTFL LMAO LMBAO LMFBAO! THIS WAS JUST PURE ENTERTAINMENT!
Sakura'sGhettoInner chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Fugaku is a greedy *sshole. -_- and comment
Sakura'sGhettoInner chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
I swear to mani right that I am laughing my *ss off and choking on poptarts! I love how you added the whole "I have failed!" At the end.
Akemi.K.chan chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
OMG! This story saved me from my deppression! Thank you so much! And your story is hillarious, especially the high sasuke! I LOVED IT! I'm really eager to see your next chapter oh awesome Magical Fairy Princess Ninja-sama!