Reviews for Atonement
Moe Machine chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
Essa é a minha fanfic totalmente favorit da versão livro de Frollo... God. I cried... Plz... Continue!
yujuh7 chapter 15 . 4/14/2013
Aw, this is such a sweet and tender story! I really love it... I think you captured the essence of the characters well! Well, kinda except for Pierre because he did eventually turn his back on Esmeralada for her goat, so he wouldn't have been that angry at Frollo for trying to want her. Nonetheless, it was a great story and I hope you make other great stories like this one!
Cwhitter14 chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Loved it!
darklolichan chapter 15 . 9/15/2012
I loved this story. if you're not going to continue it you should, at least, write an epilogue.
P chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
Wow this is really good! It's very clean too such a nice change! Please write more!
ujemaima chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
Simply marvelous!
Loki's Campaign Manager chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
Your sense of the character's voices is, frankly, exceptional, and the strongest point of your story. Not a lot may happen action-wise, but I'm actually fine with that. I truly care about what happens to these characters, and, let's face it, that doesn't always happen in fanfiction. Please do continue.
MyFairJenni chapter 15 . 3/17/2011
Huzzah! A new chapter! And this rather rapid update does not disapoint. Margot's simple 'You love her' really touched me, and her following ezplanation really struck home with Frollo's character. In much the same way as Beast from Beauty and the Beast, he's learning how to truely love. :)

Can't wait for the next chapter, and I understand how busy life can be.

MyFairJenni chapter 14 . 3/16/2011
Please, oh PLEASE continue this! Without doubt, this is my favourite Frollo story, and I would love to read more. You're writing style is very pleasing, and I think you're characterizations are highly accurate. Watching as Frollo's character changes in a believable fashion is wonderful. So please, keep writing!
Aboshi chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I enjoy this story, it's very pleasant! I too hope you will continue it, as I'm curious how it will go!
marry-me-a-little chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
Yaaaayyyy! what an excellent story! I really appreciate stories that are not overtly fluffish, but I appreciate you candor and semi-fluff. It was well written and makes me fall in love with the HND fanfic all over again. Thanks for giving us an amazing story. Can't wait to see what you write next :)
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
wow this was an amazing story! very good idea! you got the characters personalities right as well! hope you continue it soon because you left it on such a cliff hanger! XD
PlusSizeAngel chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
I just began to read your story and Im enjoying it! I too like 1982 movie.
xclaudefrollosgirlx chapter 13 . 9/4/2010
yes! that was amazing! you write so well! the fights were perfect i must say :) love love love!
xclaudefrollosgirlx chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
i hope somehow the subject of what claude said is brought up again about not knowing how to do those things lol it would be like the most perfect awkward moment in history between esme and frollo :3