Reviews for Genius at Work
ChandlerBourdette chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Speaking Elvish makes you a nerd? *smiles nervously and begin to edge towards door*
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
Wow, that brutal honesty sure felt like somebody shot my toe. Just kidding. I'm hoping and praying and wishing you do continue to write more stories involving Mr. Prentiss and Mrs. Genius. I, and I'm sure many others love how you create a world for them to be together. If not, thanks for doing so. I've loved the ones you have so far.
madscientistproduction.01 chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
One of my favorite ideas of yours is how they say "I love you." It makes my heart flutter every time. )
C. S. Tolkien chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
I have to say that this are the two best storys about Reid/Emily pairing that I have read read in all the section, you really write very well.

A question. From what season begin the this story?

And if you could write a sequel? Because I have read the last story and have a end very open.
breannanix26 chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Does anybody else REALLY wanna know what the thing is? Because I'm beyond curious! :)
breannanix26 chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
hermyam chapter 15 . 10/15/2011
I guess, reading your footnote and looking at your last publishing date, that your muse for CM fanfic decided to go walkabout. I wish there was more from you. I would have loved to see some more peeks into Prentiss/Reid household, but I wanted to thank you for what you did write. Good novel length stories are hard to find. All too often authors can get caught up moving characters around for the sake of it and pace and plot go out the window, or the ending gets rushed as they run out of words or enthusiasm for the story they're telling. You did neither. You have great voice for all the canon characters and your OCs are well-rounded and compelling. If you ever come back to this fandom, I'll be delighted to read more from you.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
oh gosh. beautiful. that is truly the word that best fits this story. i absolutely adore all of your reidxprentiss fics (of course i've read them all). i literally cannot get enough. that being said, i reaaallyy hope you write more of these. you are a brilliant writer. kudos.
Witchy-grrl chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
Can I just say how much I love and adore you for writing Reid's POV? It's so...HIM, but with that edge of maturity that I feel canon!Reid might ALMOST have, but isn't quite there yet.

But GAAAHHH I love the voices in your fics. It's enough to keep me a reader and not a writer whenever I read your stories and burn with a weird sort of happy!jealousy at how perfectly you capture the characters. Reading these two done in such a realistic way makes me angry that canon hasn't done it yet LOL. I mean, right now I'm trying to get into Hotch/Prentiss because apparently there's a bajillion fics out there about them...but MAN, I don't think there'll ever be a fic that makes them as effortless and INEVITABLE to me as yours does with Reid/Prentiss.

So in conclusion, FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL. GAAAAHHH. :P
vitaestspesest chapter 15 . 7/3/2011
Great companion piece :)
Mestizaa chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I don't generally review completed fics until the end, but there's just something about your writing that prompts me to gush about everything lol.

I almost didn't read this. I don't tend to like companion fics, especially when it's the same thing but different povs. But then I thought..."Mestizaa, you hesitated to read How to Fight Loneliness because of the flashbacks. MadLori know what s/he's doing."

I'm glad I listened to the little voice in my head. Now I have something to do for the next few hours... :)
Jen chapter 15 . 6/11/2011
You're a genius! I'm officially addicted to this series. :-)
yaba chapter 15 . 11/30/2010
Lovely way to connect this to "how to fight loneliness." you really outdid yourself, great, great Jon :)
yaba chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
I just gotta tell you I love how you write Reid. He's still his awkward self but different, with a hint of masculinity that probly comes when a man likes a woman. I'm glad you didn't make him totally hopeless, but kept him very much in character. I shall read on:)

Yana
lolyncut chapter 15 . 11/17/2010
I reread this story every so often. I just love these two together. Since CM isn't going to put these two together, your stories are all I have. Thanks again.
108 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »