Reviews for Genius at Work
KWCraze chapter 15 . 7/22/2010
So sorry that I have been terrible about reviewing this but I can assure you I was waiting on over-anxiously for each new chapter. Hard to review when the only time to read is on your phone on the bus though :) You once again have gone above and beyond expectations with your characterization of these two as well as the rest of the team. I hope you will be busy writing something you can get paid for if you are depriving of us of more Reid/Prentiss goodness. :) You definitely should be published somewhere. Although I have to say I'm a bit sad about not getting the story you hinted at before about them dealing with the flirtations of others. They are just so perfect and I'd like to see how you write their proverbial boat being rocked a bit.
GG chapter 15 . 7/15/2010
I love the way that you write the characters, lovely voice. Thank you for sharing these stories.
basketcase1880 chapter 15 . 7/12/2010
This was a great story, thank you for writing it. Don't force yourself to write if you don't feel like it, why write something mediocre when all your work is brilliant.
Sue1313 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
This was so good. What a shame for you not to write. You have such a wonder gift to share and it has brought us all so much enjoyment. thanks you for all you work.
Not A Droid chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
there were so many parts to this chapter that I liked. The sex in front of the window, the bit in the car.

And i still like counting how many times they say I love you. That never gets old.

This was a great companion piece, and I'll be glad for whatever CM stories come next.
SpemilyFan chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
So sad to see it end! Thanks for a great story! :)
susannah2000 chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
I vote for you leaving off right here then, if you are unable to continue, though of course I really want you to continue. If you leave off here, before they leave, they won't see Elle and won't get involved with Kurt and nothing bad will happen to Emily that Reid will have to watch and they will be all good.
dustytiger chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
i hope that you find the time to finish your fic but i'm glad you haven't posted anything and left us hanging
baobei chapter 15 . 7/11/2010
lovely... still, I like the idea of you writing more not less...
dustytiger chapter 14 . 7/10/2010
another awesome part... i loved being able to see their wedding a little more closely great stuff
Sue1313 chapter 14 . 7/10/2010
They had the perfect wedding. Just the two of them and family, what could be better and the night in the penthouse - hot!
dustytiger chapter 13 . 7/8/2010
i loved that, the talk about the careers was so sweet, and a little sad... it's really awesome to see how everything blossomed great part as always :)
baobei chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
sweet...
SpemilyFan chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
Hooray, the origin of the counting "I love you's!" (no idea how to properly punctuate that... ;)

I love the dialogue you give these two. There are times when I can "hear" MGG and PB saying your words. Which makes 'shipping during episodes even more fun. :)
CMW2 chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
Ah, you put in the Love Count! :D That is so uniquely yours that if any other author tried to copy it with any other couple, I'd bitch slap them until they fixed it. I loved the intimacy between both naked and non naked and I'm looking forward to more from Reid's POV, especially of the wedding. That's going to be a hoot.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »