Reviews for Genius at Work
Cowboy'sMontana chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
i can't wait for the next chapter! I can't wait for the meeting with the team
Green Penguin chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
i wondered if old dewey would make an appearance here (i've actually considered doing the same to my library-its just too hard otherwise to sort all my stuff, especially when most books hit several possible areas)

hee hee-I WANT THAT HOUSE!
susannah2000 chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
I want this house! This is MY house! I really like Em's moonstone ring as I mentioned the first time. I think it suits her perfectly. I am so glad Reid got her what she would like instead of what caught his eye or was talked into by the clerk.

I think Reid out-Reided himself with the Dewey Decimal system in his head. He might wanna work on just being able to put books in perhaps a different way, without having a stroke.

FOURTEEN boxes of sweaters, SO FAR? I have never heard of anyone having to buy another house just for their sweaters, but Reid is close. "Hi my name is Reid and I am addicted to sweaters." It's's time Reid. I'm just sayin.

A fun fact for y'all...it is written here that Em is a fan of Dark Shadows, as I am, yay Em, and I have seen that Jerry Lacy, who played the most evil Reverend Trask on said show, performs in Paget's and Kirsten's stage show.
Not A Droid chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
He has dewey decimal memorized? I love it!

That was a beautiful moment. I'm enjoying this as much as I did the original fic.
Cowboy'sMontana chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
yay! i can't wait for the next chapter!
dustytiger chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
that was freaken awesome and i love the dewey decimal system thing... so reid... so very, very, very reid :)
baobei chapter 12 . 7/6/2010
...all smiles...
Cowboy'sMontana chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
i can't wait for the next chapter!I can't wait to see what happens!
basketcase1880 chapter 11 . 7/4/2010
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
susannah2000 chapter 11 . 7/3/2010
Excelente! I had a realization when I was reading this, and not only about Hobart and Mack, which was confirmed, but I realized that I don't think Reid ever gets mad, does he, on the show? He has been hurt so much that he just kind of lets things roll off of him, or so it seems, which why he lets Morgan treat him like that,and why he lets Em roll over him, but he is starting to put his foot down.

I loved how he put those loser chicks in their place, and I feel so sorry for Mack. We can't let those bluebloods down can we, by actually being who we are. Appearances are everything!

I thought Rossi's advice was right on, and I give, what is an orbital wavefunction?
baobei chapter 11 . 7/3/2010
more, more, just keep wanting more...
Not A Droid chapter 11 . 7/3/2010
I liked the kerfuffle bit. I'm glad Rossi can give some good advice, and the wedding scene was very good.
dustytiger chapter 11 . 7/3/2010
omg that was awesome poor hobart and mack :( awwwww i love that they know already how much they love each other but they're nervous... loving this as always, i was worried at the beginning but the happies continued! no drawing it out... love it as always heart
basketcase1880 chapter 10 . 7/3/2010
Loved this chapter and I can't wait for more.
dustytiger chapter 10 . 7/3/2010
go reid... still more smoopsies that makes me so happy, was having a horrid day and this made me smile... he's great in bed, he's great with her family no wonder they stick it out love tho! love this always heart
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »