Reviews for Genius at Work
Noskilz chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Fabulous work as always.
SillyOldThing chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
So glad you are writing this. I really enjoy your Reid/Prentiss forward to reading more.
baobei chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
aak! ...I want to smack him! Not you, great chapter by the way.
dustytiger chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
another awesome chapter, i am just waiting for them to make the next move, i know what happens and all but... when? gak
susannah2000 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I agree with notcrazy. Glad as I am to see a new story, this seems basically just a rewrite of "How to fight Loneliness." I think we got a really good idea of Reid's point of view throughout the excellent original story.
lurker-mcgee chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Wow, two chapters in a day! I loved 'How to Fight Loneliness' (your fic and the song), so this is going to be great!
Shadowbox N. Paperchase chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I'm pretty new to the Criminal Minds fandom, but like any of the others that I follow, I try to find out just who are the heavy hitters. Who can tell a believable story, with obvious research conducted, great dialog and amazing characterizations.

So far I have found you.

I adored How to Fight Loneliness, the Casefiles,& Perspective on a Romance (had to go Google geocaching after reading the Penelope chapter :) )

I love reading about the beginnings of relationships, with the uncertainty and the flush of all that is new. So this story, apart that it is from Reid's POV (which is always a beautiful thing), is blowing my freaking socks off.

I so look forward to the coming chapters and wanted to thank you wholeheartedly for sharing.

Laura
HofYecats chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Um...

...okay. Look, I'm not going to lie, the theme of Reid "just not being good enough in his own mind" is getting a little bit...much. It's good. Just not great. Ha ha, I don't really have the right to be saying this as I myself am still an amateur writer and you have by far surpassed me in any amount of talent, but I really really think you can and HAVE done better than this.
CMW2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Nice. I loved the last part. I'm looking forward to this one. I love your Reid/Prentiss and I'm glad that you're giving us Reid's perspective on their relationship.
baobei chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is just great!
thankyou chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
lovely sweet cute

real
basketcase1880 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This sounds like it's going to be a good fic. I can't wait for more.
girlkamikazi chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Omg. I've been waiting on this! So excited! I love how different Reid's voice is from Emily's. I think they're very true to form.

Good job. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to read more!
SpemilyFan chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
What a great beginning! I love how you really get into Reid's head. You've really got a knack for writing fic-and to think, you were trying to encourage ME to write one. I can't compete! :) "How To Fight Loneliness" was an amazing story, and I can't wait for the next parts of this one!-isabellefm31 from TWoP :)
dzbuffy chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This just made my day. I was prepared to just reread a chapter of How To Fight Loneliness for the 27th time and then the new story! After all this crap with AJ and PB I needed a good CM pick-me-up and since your writing has effectively spoiled me to any other authors this was it. I will be devouring this story as fast as I did all your others and very much looking forward to seeing how you write being inside Reid's head. It has to be an interesting place to be :)
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »