Reviews for Genius at Work
dustytiger chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
another amazing chapter! i love the little hints of something more and the thing with hilda and olek that was really cool :) i also love all the stuff with the tank top taht was funny, and the pics so fun

loved that finally moved forward a little even if it was in a storage closet... the physcis stuff was pretty cool, great work on the research on that kudos, and reid in jeans *drool* awesomeness
basketcase1880 chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Just keeps getting better, can't wait for more.
basketcase1880 chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Sweet chapter, can't wait for more.
Noskilz chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Fabulous work as always.
SillyOldThing chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
So glad you are writing this. I really enjoy your Reid/Prentiss forward to reading more.
baobei chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
aak! ...I want to smack him! Not you, great chapter by the way.
dustytiger chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
another awesome chapter, i am just waiting for them to make the next move, i know what happens and all but... when? gak
susannah2000 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I agree with notcrazy. Glad as I am to see a new story, this seems basically just a rewrite of "How to fight Loneliness." I think we got a really good idea of Reid's point of view throughout the excellent original story.
lurker-mcgee chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Wow, two chapters in a day! I loved 'How to Fight Loneliness' (your fic and the song), so this is going to be great!
Shadowbox N. Paperchase chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I'm pretty new to the Criminal Minds fandom, but like any of the others that I follow, I try to find out just who are the heavy hitters. Who can tell a believable story, with obvious research conducted, great dialog and amazing characterizations.

So far I have found you.

I adored How to Fight Loneliness, the Casefiles,& Perspective on a Romance (had to go Google geocaching after reading the Penelope chapter :) )

I love reading about the beginnings of relationships, with the uncertainty and the flush of all that is new. So this story, apart that it is from Reid's POV (which is always a beautiful thing), is blowing my freaking socks off.

I so look forward to the coming chapters and wanted to thank you wholeheartedly for sharing.

cuecardemporium chapter 1 . 6/24/2010

...okay. Look, I'm not going to lie, the theme of Reid "just not being good enough in his own mind" is getting a little bit...much. It's good. Just not great. Ha ha, I don't really have the right to be saying this as I myself am still an amateur writer and you have by far surpassed me in any amount of talent, but I really really think you can and HAVE done better than this.
CMW2 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Nice. I loved the last part. I'm looking forward to this one. I love your Reid/Prentiss and I'm glad that you're giving us Reid's perspective on their relationship.
baobei chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is just great!
thankyou chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
lovely sweet cute

basketcase1880 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This sounds like it's going to be a good fic. I can't wait for more.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »