Reviews for Alan and John Walk Into a Bank
ARosebyanyothername98 chapter 15 . 11/14/2017
Ohh I really love Emily haha
ngairetaylor chapter 24 . 10/12/2015
Hi, love this story.
Hiding a pregnancy? Well she is lucky that I was not around... When I was younger (as I am getting older I am loosing some of the sensitivity in my ability to smell) I spotted a few pregnant women and a few of those had not known they were pregnant until after I asked.
And it is not about "weight" - it is about smell.
A pregnant woman smells... Well... Pregnant. It is a very nice smell. I enjoy being around that smell.
And while getting older I have learned to not ask that question - of those who I did ask... Every one was.
With thanks for some more great reading.
Ngaire
Sarai chapter 24 . 9/13/2014
Awesome!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
still my favorite.
Trillianaus chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Quinn Morgandorfer? Not a "Daria" fan by chance?;-)
Lilyzinha chapter 24 . 7/6/2012
I love your Tracy Series, but i guess i prefer the second serie!
AllyIsAPenguin chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
uh u kind just called my cusion a bank robber as his name is michael mckenzie
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 24 . 2/7/2012
Gingerbread and red velvet cakes! That isn't fair; you share with everyone but us poor unfortunate readers! You made me hungry CC! I suppose you have to reimburse the boys somehow for what you make them endure! Anyway, I adore Emily! Barring the fact that she's a freaking teenage genius, and I am currently simultaneously extremely jealous and happy of the fact that she gets John, she reminds me of me. I too barely clear 5ft, am insanely volatile in temperament and love medicine, though it will never be my chosen profession, we could literally be twins! I am also thrilled that Ms. Nevada got what she had coming! *Punches the air* You also made me be amazed that Scott actually stayed put in the infirmary, not pulling a Houdini. Okay, enough of that rambling; onto the next installment of Tracy torture!
breakcamp chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
If I could add this story to my favourites a million times, believe me, I would! I love the way it's written and the storyline and everything.

I'm now going to go and read more of your other stories because I bet they're just as fantastic.
Writer With Sprite chapter 24 . 6/10/2011
This is great, and has a perfect ending. I really liked the epilogue. Poor John, was he hungry after that? XD
DarkMagicianKnight1 chapter 24 . 5/28/2011
OMG my birthdays 10/10.. .creeper... but awesome story, i was scared for a while that their wouldnt be enough john ownage, but your just tooo epic!
Sam1 chapter 24 . 12/29/2010
Why am I always the "not the sensitive one"? I can be...when I want to but then that means I have to...Oh, never mind, I am the insensitive one. Can I kill anymore of your characters off, CC?

So, Kate has figured out the Tracys? Poor Scott and family never saw that one coming. hee hee I love that you kept Sarah and Emily in the story and paired up with Virgil and John. *sighs* But did you have to write Emily being pregnant? *sulks* That was just mean and I know you did it on purpose.

In all seriousness, CC, this story was another great one and though I know you need a break, I can't wait to read what you come up with next.
bubzchoc chapter 24 . 12/26/2010
loved it
mizz-shy-gurl chapter 24 . 12/25/2010
I loved the epilogue. Thanks for the loan of Alan. Please start your next story.

Happy Christmas.