Reviews for BTAD Part 1: Between Twilight and Dawn
Eva Galana chapter 29 . 8/2/2014
Picking up the pieces, putting them back together, although not perfectly close - is what these boys are about. Lovely 'rescue' story, Spunky. And, it wasn't just Renji rescuing Byakuya; Bya had a great deal to do with rescuing himself and Renji as well.
Eva Galana chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
This is just so painful...but, I know Renji will help fix Byakuya. They just need to get out from under Hiromi's gaze - I don't trust the guy.
chunk-ie chapter 29 . 9/3/2013
Ah another amazing story, this one was just absolutely brilliant. I felt for Byakuya so much through this, I was nearly crying just reading the start of it, but I am glad he found Renji again, they are just perfect together. Well done yet again on a fantastic story.
Shenigmatic chapter 29 . 7/10/2013
OMG! This was amazing! I can't wait for the sequal!
scarlotte o hara chapter 29 . 7/10/2013
Wonderful!
Wonder whose ghostly hand that was? So glad renji told bya about their son, maybe it will aid him in feeling better asap!
yaoilifesneccessity chapter 29 . 7/10/2013
OH MY GOD! If aizen is still alive I'm gonna sob. T-T
berty05 chapter 29 . 7/9/2013
HE SURViVED!? I thought it was over! Talk about drama! I can't wait to see him back with a vengeance! *evil laugh*
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 27 . 7/7/2013
captain commander has a very real point. poor bya. akane though, very smart really loving her!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 26 . 7/6/2013
oh my what a cliffhanger! well done as always spunky!
berty05 chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
That's it Byakuya! Take him out. :) this is great! P.S. daily updates rock!
MissLilly2012 chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
YES! I cheered when Bya hit Azien..( arm pump!) please update soon!
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 25 . 7/5/2013
YES get him bya!
Shenigmatic chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
My heart dropped at the end of this chapter! I can't wait for Aizen to get ripped apart!
berty05 chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
Now that was just mean! Aizen is smart but he's HORRIBLE! Talk about suspense.
berty05 chapter 23 . 7/4/2013