Reviews for Legality
SoulMore chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
xrifree chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
CorpseBride aka Bloody Mary chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This is really the first time u wrote something like this?

Woow, ure talented!

Its really good - I think its actually the best present Justin ever received ;-D

Bloody Mary
Liindsayyy chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
OMG BESTIE! I cried the whole way through. now i don't know if it was due to your story or if it was due to me reading this while watching 2x20 when Justin finds out Brian knows it is ethan. Either way i loved it. It definietly does not suck i love it, i can't believe you wrote it bc it was so sexual lol but you are an amazing writer bestie and i can see your writing novels in the future i really do. Anyway the best part of this story is the whole let's see if being legal makes having sex any less of a thrill, and it turns out not to be. I WAS LIKE AWWWWWEEE!
Medantha chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Very good. A little bit of a different way of writing than what you usually use with Supernatural and Charmed, but I think it's because you adjust your writing to fit the needs of the show you're writing for.

A few things:

"Justin's hard member"

Might have to use this one. :P

"moved his lips to Justin's eat"

What the hell does that mean? I'm not even sure what it was supposed to say.

"Brian Kinney's turning down the opportunity to get his dick sucked"

I imagine this is said the same way as Justin says, "Brian Kinney gives a shit."

I loved it. Now, I need to know what episodes I need to watch before I can read your other stories for QAF, and when I'm done that, I may need you to write some more. :D
suns and stars chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
loved it cool
Glitterbaby22 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
That was HOT! Loved it!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
M, that was hot!

I loved it!
boriqua522 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
that was HAWT! wow if this is the first time you've written something like this, can't wait to see what you do by th 5th time. it was really great. loved that brian cuddled at the end, even if he didn't know it.