Reviews for The Parent Trap
bill560682 chapter 9 . 11/15/2014
well there is a way to stop the wedding very quickly a court ordered injunction since zack is his fathers only listed heir according to his will. he can ask the court to freeze everything. thereby leaving the future wife pennyless till the supreme court has it's say in the matter which would take about 15 years.
bill560682 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
i thought up something while reading the first few lines of your story. what is zack does well enough in his classes so no summer school. so he decides to find out what cody thinks is so great about summer camp that he is willing to leave his brother for 2 months a year for. it turns out cody's COMPUTER camp is in fact a nudist camp for all gay males that just so happens to teach about computers and other campy things like hiking fishing swimming and such. this way you could really trag out the story by having other males there as well plus adult toys an such like a PLAY ROOM for bondage. an cody gets the fun of showing zack EVERYTHING. an of course before they leave cody is TOTALLY against zack comming to COMPUTER camp since this is the only time of year cody gets to be himself. an of course the "older"campers get to teach the younger campers all about the camp, so cody gets to be boss. an no it is not all sex sex sex for everyone. some are there because it is a gay camp and others because it is a nudest camp. so they get braclets to show who is who. such as gay but taken is red, gay but untaken and tooking is green, straight but nudest is yellow. an so on you could even break up the gay and looking by tops, bottoms, and boths. so they get their own colors. an of course the new campers get white bands till they decide what is what.
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
OMF I LOVE THE PARENT TRAP AND THIS IS JUST SO PERFECT FOR IT. I NEVER IMAGINED IT THIS WAY BUT I LOVE IT OH MY GOD
Countrygirl19 chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
Very nice story :) so...even though it was never stated officially Zack and Cody were a couple right and not just "having fun" even though one never officially asked the other to be their boyfriend anyways I loved it you combined one of my favorite shows and movies
Kidiu chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
Aw, I love happy endings! Still, I did wanna see their parents reaction to their sons' intimate relationship. Overall, awesome story! Meredith got what she deserved.
Kidiu chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
The parents are really meant for eachother!
Kidiu chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Haha, more brotherly love! I wonder how others will react to their relationship?
Kidiu chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
Martin bawling was way too funny! And drunk Carey, that's awesome! XD
Kidiu chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
*gasp* Chessy knows!
Kidiu chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
I hate Meredith already!
Kidiu chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Ah, the parents' romance is kinda sad.
Kidiu chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Haha, Zack fainted. Plus, talking with the Queen?!
Kidiu chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
Ah, sweet realization! The sex seemed too rushed, though.
Kidiu chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Haha, they're so drawn together, it's cute!
Kidiu chapter 1 . 8/22/2013