Reviews for Somethings Never Change
Guest chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
ALSO NEXT TIME BE THE FIRST TO WRITE A DBZ FANFIC WITH ILLUSTRASIONS IN THEM,IM SURE IT WILL MAKE PEOPLE EVEN MORE IMPRESSED WITH YOU,GOOD LUCK WITH IT DUDE,BYE
Guest chapter 26 . 6/1/2014
GREAT STORY AND NEXT TIME YOU START WRITING JUST SAY WHO THE FIGURE WAS AT THE END OF CHAPTER 25,THE PERSON WITH THE HAZEL EYES
Hoyitos chapter 26 . 9/25/2013
Hey, this was pretty good. Nice job, man.
NerdsRule chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Haha. Piccolo will never understand love.
Cleo9427 chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEE IT I KNEW I KNEW IT I KNEW IT!
Cleo9427 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Videl's a saiyan. It's so obvious!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/9/2012
gohan couldnt turn super sayian after the buu saga... He went mystic bt he can become super sayian after training in mystic form for awhile...
Aeronero chapter 22 . 5/25/2011
I know Broly's one evil motherf***er, but I loved the part were he killed Cooler himself, lol. Must have been his saiyan pride.

It doesn't seem Broly's nature to help somebody, but I'm glad he helped Gohan and Videl.
angiebaby2fly4u chapter 26 . 3/27/2011
i love it! wow ur a great writer...anyways great job...
I.C.2014 chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
This story soundes very familiar... but I'm not so sure that I've read it before... hmmm...
Wicked Lovely 17 chapter 28 . 2/10/2011
love it. :)
OmegaDL50 chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Interesting story so far.

I wanted to point out two mistakes I found in this chapter referring to two lines that used the wrong word.

"Gohan was already on his way to school, Goten and Trunks followed but split away from Gohan to go to Trunks' house, leaving Gohan some time to think.

Okay, I prey to Kami that everything is okay with Videl."

You use the word "prey" instead of "pray"

1. The lion stalked its prey.

2. The bird circled above looking for prey.

3. The seals are easy prey for sharks.

Also the other line which has a incorrectly used word

"Oh, hello Gohan, I'm doing quite alright. I would be doing my marital arts training"

You used Marital arts instead of Martial Arts.

The marital arts are something we would want to know about, especially from

Definition of MARITAL

1. relating to marriage or the married state marital vows

2. relating to a husband and his role in marriage

Homonyms can be tricky when writing a story, but most of the time proper proof and beta reading takes care of these easy to make mistakes most of the time.

I understand this story is already completed but I figure for the sake of proper flow of the story, these simple mistakes are pointed out so that if the chance you decide to correct them you can do so.

Looking forward to reading the rest of this story.
Mandalore18 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Just wanted to add to my Favorites good story.
Soundwave-82 chapter 25 . 8/22/2010
excellent story I love how you made Videl a sayian
KellyEliz chapter 28 . 8/9/2010
that was a AWESOME STORY! MAKE ANOTHER ONE!