Reviews for Keeping Her There
gymnast1454 chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Loved your story so much and how comfortable it was for them!
Amilyn chapter 12 . 5/24/2012
I really like the peach metaphor. Nice.
Amilyn chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
I like that you give Tony the chance to apologize; he needs that. It's not his fault-any of it-but he feels it is and needs to seek absolution. Horrifying image of the men having cut her during the abuse, and Tony's response works well.
Amilyn chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
Oh, so good. The Caf-Pow...and Abby being just *freaked* that Ziva *crawled* away. Very nice.
Amilyn chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
My favorite things in this chapter are Ziva pushing Tony to fight back so she can fight in EARNEST and then Tony just LOOKING at Gibbs and not flinching. Nice.
bethchilds34 chapter 12 . 9/27/2010
thats it? this fic is awesome and you're ending it? well, great job on this! i luved it! wish there was more coming!
Lattelady chapter 12 . 9/25/2010
Perfect ending to a fantastic story.
rubiesandrain chapter 12 . 9/24/2010
AW! Metaphor! I loved this story! :)
Betherzz chapter 12 . 9/24/2010
great chapter and good way to end it
apedarling chapter 12 . 9/24/2010
AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Good job!
PT21 chapter 12 . 9/24/2010
Aw, so sad to see this fantastic story, but at least you ended it with me smiling. Wonderful last chapter, and I really can't wait to see what else you have up that talented sleeve of yours :)

Thanks for the ride. I loved every second of it
daxam1216 chapter 12 . 9/24/2010
I really enjoyed your story. It is one of my favorite fanfics. It is a nice ending and I look forward to your future stories.

Thanks for writing.

D
bethchilds34 chapter 11 . 9/16/2010
awesome fic! luved it all! great job on this and keep it up! cannot wait for the update! update asap!
Betherzz chapter 11 . 9/16/2010
good chapter... you do what you have to do for the ones you love, no matter what the situation is, and hes doing what he has to do to make sure shes ok... running that bath, changing the sheets, flipping the mattress if its wet from all the sweat, soothing the nightmares... all part of what you do for those you love ;) if it keeps the 2 of them grounded and as sane as they can be, keep doing those little things ;) cant wait to see what comes next
rubiesandrain chapter 11 . 9/16/2010
AW! Tony's being sooooooooo nice! UPDATE SOON! :)