Reviews for I'm Done
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
not a bad story. i liked it.
animegleek645 chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
OMFG I cant believe that! That had me freaking out! I thought Jake and Alex did end up to together! U scared me!
Mslolz411 chapter 18 . 11/5/2012
Dude u tots just like raped my mind. I had ABSOLUTELY no idea that was coming. I mean i read chap 16 & 17 and u totally blew me away with the whole alex and jake twist, but then u totally got me at the end. I love like all your stories especially the paul stories cause he is my fav twi character if all time and i love his ff. sorey im kind of rambling but i think ur a great writer and u should keep doing it cause u have awsome stories!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
That song never gets old :)
RANDOM COOKIE NINJA chapter 18 . 1/23/2011
at the end i got really confused but i get it now and i loved the story! :)
RANDOM COOKIE NINJA chapter 16 . 1/23/2011
JACOB!1 OMG
wolfsbane92 chapter 18 . 10/12/2010
Whew! Thank heavens! Girl, you've made me laugh, nearly cry, scream in frustration, and gape in surprise all in the past hour. XD AWESOME story, as always. :) I think I'm just going to have to read all of your stories, because they're always really good and drama filled and just...awesome. :)
wolfsbane92 chapter 16 . 10/12/2010
...WHAAAATTTTTTTTTTT?

But Paul! And Jacob is? and what? AHHHHHHH!

-brain explodes-
wolfsbane92 chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
Oh boy, Jake you've gotten yourself into biiiiig trouble. O_O Paul is going to kick his tail! O_O

Great story so far! I like the drama. ;)
gabycaldemeraz chapter 18 . 8/5/2010
EPIC.. you got me good.. there was a moment in the last chapter when I said.. what the? this is overboard (the guy Alyssa was with).. but now I get it!
wrestlenascargirl chapter 18 . 7/19/2010
OMG! I LOVED IT! that was so good! i love your stories!
ImperioYou chapter 18 . 7/12/2010
Haha, great ending. I was like "What The Hell?" last chapter and really mad at Jake & Alex for getting together. LMAO, I feel like I just got Punked :P
MsBookWorm7 chapter 18 . 7/9/2010
Wow, amazing story. I never saw the ending coming! But, I'm glad she ended up with Paul. Your writing is great!
Sunny S chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Finally! A decently written fanfic! Do you know how many crappy stories I had to go through to find yours? I read your first chapter and was like "Hallelujah, a well written fanfic!"

I would have spaced out the dialogue in separate paragraphs, but its written well enough that I could tell who was speaking. I'm not lying, it is really well written. I do have to say that out of all the writers on this site, you're about the fifth one that I've found, in my opinion, that can write decently. Please keep writing. This site needs people like you. XD Take care ~Sunny
Angel N Darkness chapter 18 . 7/4/2010
oohhhhh i love the twists! you did a great job on this chapter and on the whole story...
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »