Reviews for Two Steps Forward, All The Way Back
Oja chapter 6 . 1/5
plz update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Enjoyed the read. Thanks!
Abby Ebon chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
I very much enjoyed this, thank you for writing it! :D
I was linked to this story by artwork by TatianaOnegina on DA(deviantart) in the picture "talk to me brother"; thought you might enjoy it too!
TheCresantMoonWolf chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
I LOVE IT! Poor Dastan but in all honesty I was laughing hysterically at the over protective watch dogs and Garsiv not letting Dastan down when he had to carry him hahaha. *Wipes tear away from eye* This was a...dramatic...sad..funny...and adorable family story I congratulate you on it I like it! lol Poor Das has to live with Over protective Brothers and a best friend- I mean watch Dogs haha Nice job

Have any advice for me? I am trying to write a story where Dastan is sick but I am having trouble with finding a plot, and keeping the characters in well character. :) I like Your story and please keep writing! I enjoy it.

Windstorm Arashi Moons Wolf Springs Light
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
I think there should be more.
MYsweetAngel chapter 6 . 8/26/2011
wow I really really really loved this fic!
Eminnis chapter 6 . 1/24/2011
Awesome story! I really liked it!

EMinnis
sorree chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Nice story! I must say that I've only discovered it now... Couldn't stop reading till I got to the end.
Iamtheonlyme chapter 6 . 11/9/2010
I loves this Story its so good :) your really talented
Vampire Queen chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Characters were a little ooc, but still a very awesome fic. Thank you for posting!
Oddlypessimistic chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
wow Carris. That was great. I mean, it was confusing, and a lot happened in a flash, but it was great! Hey, you might be a failure on not being able to stop writing, but well, JOIN THE CLUB! (that's me) haha. No seriously, the only reson I can't write is writers block. but anyway, luv ya!
Capitano chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
Fantastic story! And their brotherly moments are very very touching! *_*
godsdaughter77 chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
I really enjoyed this story! I love the brotherly bonds! Thanks for sharing it. :)
Selene467 chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Wow amazing story! I've seen the movie only recently and decided to see if there was any fanfic of and I was especially looking for one that took place after the movie and ahd the truth come out, aobut what Dastan had gone through tha tno one else remembered.

So oyu can imagine how thrilled I was when I found your story. And it's brilliant! I really loved it, especially how you had Dastan react instinctively in defense at Garsiv, simply because he tried to kill him in that alternate time.

Great story, hope you'll write more fics like this. I loved it!
Alexpowers047 chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Really good! I love that Dastan is ok. (Phew.) :-P Anyway great chapter, can't wait till the next one is up.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »