Reviews for Ultimate Retribution
E.C Silence chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
That was amazayn! I siriusly hate that bastard Zeus, never have and never will respect him!

I really like your take on how the wizards were created! Absolutely fabulouis!
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I really loved the prologue! Please update soon because I can't wait to see the real plot unfold! -C
Benji The Vampire Confuser chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Great beginning! Clearly well thought out. Hope to see more!
tarnished silver things chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
It's really good - are you planning to do more? I personally love it, and cannot WAIT to see how it progresses.

Thank you EVER so much for posting this,

M.
Titanlunatic chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Interesting...]

Titan]
SerendipitousSerenity chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Well, this story is certainly way better than most crossovers I've read. And it's really interesting, even if Zeus acts too flirty than in canon. Anyway, good luck! Don't forget to update!
ViCoactus chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
OMG! This is bloody brillant!

Finally some descent writers here! XD I really like the writing style!

UPDATE SOON!
glistening moon chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Thats a good start, but i want 'primed guy' to work on their other stories...

I did enjoy this though, and i like how you creeated the wizarding world :)
soren chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
so, i'm PrimedGuy's main editor, which means by extension i'll be reading your stuff! yay.

in any case, very interesting. you know your mythology! I like all the call-forwards you're making

(you know, putting in foreshadowing for stuff we already know will happen). That's definitely a unique

way to represent the birth of the wizarding world, and hell, it's got me hooked. Keep up the good writing

(and new chaps as fast as possible :D)

-soren
SeaweedBrainVon chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Very well written and interesting n.n I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon please!
Reverious chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Nice story. Update!

Summer set
Sonic020 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Nice! But make the next Chap. Quickly!
SolemnWhisper chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
So far this story is pretty good and I agree with you on many things. Such the no OC's things and the nice background info. This is pretty decent compared to other stories I've read.
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
More!
The Legend of PrimedMetroid chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I just wanna work on 'Half-Bloods United'...

OH well. Anyway, Zeus was OOC, but I understand that because Zeus wanted to have a little fun.

All in all, keep at it.