Reviews for Criss Cross
DPlover75 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Wow. That was really good. Very nice job capturing such a dark subject, making it very realistic. :)
Similar Situation chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This was a very accurate and definitely hit home. I had a friend that did the same thing when his girl died. He spiraled into a place similar to this. When we found out, we intervened and got him some help. Eventually he got better, but this just brought back some memories. Very well written by the way.
Masquerading with Shadows chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
You're an amazing writer, truly you are. You're angst is fantastic in both this and 'I Will Always' and it's always to real and true. You have an excellent way of showing reasons rather than telling them straight up. Each one of your words convey the emotions so well, and I'm always left practically feeling the same emotion as Carly.

Great work.
stars1029 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
wow...this is incredibly good. i absolutely love your writing!
stargirl interlude chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is amazing.

Oh my God.

I love this. Sad as hell? Sure. Relatable? Sure. But the way you wrote this...I love it. So much.
fun-sizedmonkey11 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow this was a good story. My best friend has problems with cutting and it's been a difficult road for both her and I so we both understand what carly is going through. Write more.