Reviews for Just A Little In Love
red2013 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
great story about hotch's feelings.

red
Trailingwolf chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Of course everyone is in love with her, PG rox! Hotch rox pretty much like whoah too. Together, the ultimate uber-rocking dynamic duo for the win. you give good fic.
Hotch Fan chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Lol! Loved this and I agree, everyone is at least a little in love with Penelope Garcia.
Poisonchik88 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Hotch/Garcia are my ultimate OTP. I just love them to death. This one-shot was just incredible and down right perfect.

" Her smile could light up a room, but that laugh sprayed it in neon color." What an awesome line right there.

"...And when he'd stared into her caring eyes, he had no doubt that she already HAD him." I seriously thought there could be nothing better then that line right about there. My little Hotch/Garcia heart went all a flutter.

And then you just melted it this is: "He could admit it to himself, here, in his deserted office. He was just a little in love with Penelope Garcia." 33 3

I'm just a little in love with this one-shot. But I'm sure everyone is ;) Your descriptions were spot on and beautiful written. You have quite way with words. And the little details about Hotch hiring Garcia first and what she wearing and his assestment of her just make the story.

I seriously loved this! :) Adorable and wonderfully written. You have some talent chicka!

Dee.
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
lovely!
hxchick chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Aw...who isn't just a little bit in love with Garcia?
Miss Bratt chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is beautiful and sweet.
javaeurok chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Okay, so I totally caught myself with the most idiotic grin about halfway through all the way to the end. I loved the characterization and explanation of Garcia. It's on the mark and very well done; I found it captivating.

Great job, as usual.
SussiRay chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh, how cute! What a great tribute to Garcia!

/ Sussi
seditionary chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Aw, this was adorable!
VanInBlack chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I can totally see this, Hotch being in love with Garcia. Great story!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I like it odd couple but great story
UNIVERSE-KRISSY chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
REALLY CUTE! I LOVE IT!
LoveMeThatsAllIAskOfYou chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
That was really good! I love your stories :)
dustytiger chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
aww that was so awesome, everyone is a little in love garcia how can you not be she's so awesome, i loved the glimpse into hotch's mind about her :)