Reviews for Chock It Up To
BlueMango chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Naice! Cool song choice- she rocks, lol.

Loving Lucius and the brownie part at the end. The lyrics just fit with these characters- it was awesome!

You HAVE to do more with them, lol!

HINT~
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Awww, yay for Reggie!

:D

I really love this pairing! They work so well together. I was hoping&hoping&hoping that they were gonna get back together and I was soo worried when he pushed her away but then they did! I love how in control Lavender is! It makes her character a lot stronger than how most people write her. I really love the whole child playing with its toy thing. Hehe, the brownie reference was great, too!

:D

-Morghen
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
No BLOODY way! How on earth have you done this - I'm a WRECK right now? I couldn't decide if I wanted to laugh or cry and believe me, a mixture between the two is not a pretty sight! xD

Oh wow, this is fast becoming one of my favourite parings - write more, write more, write MORE for them, please!

'She seemed to be only flesh and blood.'

Now that line broke my heart I've never really known what to think of Lav but your portrayel had me loving her one minute and hating her the next... so, uh... I guess I love tp hete her, or something.

But Lucius... well, ahem... I LOVE HIM!

Yeah.

I also really adored the ending with the brownie reference... cute, but kinda funny too :D