Reviews for Sick is for Losers
Rishini chapter 1 . 7/9
Sweet story
Lisa54321 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
AHHHHHH BECK AND JADE ARE SO CUTE! Loved the story, soooooo cute and all lovey-dovey! :)
lindsey chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
so sweet and funny! Please write more bade!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013

KIMMIK100 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Haha aww
daaasdd chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
chasingafterstarlight chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is adorable, actually. I miss moments like these on the show, and you got Jade and Beck perfectly. Brilliant writing, too.

*cough* You should write more. *cough. XD
Immortal42 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Not much to say. It's adorable.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Good Story
Butterfly Kitty chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
lol, oh Jade.
SunsetJello394 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I loved how you got their dialogue in character! Dialogue is something a lot of fanfic writers struggle with (including me) and you got it spot on. You truly captured their personalities! I laughed out loud at the WALK AWAY! because Jade would totally say that.

Oh, and I also think that Jade and Beck are SO freaking adorable. I always look for their little touches - Beck's arm around Jade, stuff like that. Aside from them both being incredibly attractive, there's that sense that their relationship is deeper than what you see, y'know? Like, Jade is the one getting jealous all the time, but Beck is the nice one so there's clearly something keeping him there. It seems to me that Beck is the only one Jade opens up to or something sweet like that. I just REALLY love this couple.

I'm really excited to poke around on your profile and see what else you've written! :DDD

-Megan